Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vera Bradley- 40% Off Retiring Colors & Styles

Default Vera Bradley- 60% Off Latest Retiring Colors & Styles

Several items down to $5.
    Last edited by Belle; 11-06-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: update to sale
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, I'm new to the whole VB craze/love...but I must say, there was one bag that really caught my eye & you're right...it's gone down since I looked earlier this week...perhaps it's a sign!! Thanks for the heads up!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Whoo hoo!!! Thanks for the tip!! I just ordered the Super Tote, Clip ID, and Mini Hipster in Mesa Red to match my Wristlet (and the new 22" rolling duffel in red & black I just ordered - unfortunately not from an SR merchant as *** keeps turning SR down). Paid less for the 3 items than the regular price of just the tote, and I got free shipping and more than $3 in SR credits to boot! Love SR... Love Vera Bradley!!

Now I'm deciding whether to buy a few more wristlets in retiring colors to save for birthday party gifts as DD9 gets invited to rounds of 10-year-old b'day parties. Hmmmm...
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 09-08-2008 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ok, I'm new to the whole VB craze/love...but I must say, there was one bag that really caught my eye & you're right...it's gone down since I looked earlier this week...perhaps it's a sign!! Thanks for the heads up!!
    Which one was it, Jen? I'm new to VB too, but love it just the same!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

We were JUST talking about these!!! I have to go look...it was meant to be if this is still 40% when I get to the site!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    We were JUST talking about these!!! I have to go look...it was meant to be if this is still 40% when I get to the site!
    Well...........????? What did you get??

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Which one was it, Jen? I'm new to VB too, but love it just the same!!
    It is one of the totes in the Red Mesa collection...there are so many different totes...first I thought it would be the curvy tote, but now I'm not so sure...which tote did you get??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

It is one of the totes in the Red Mesa collection...there are so many different totes...first I thought it would be the curvy tote, but now I'm not so sure...which tote did you get??
    I got the SUPER tote.

Mesa Red Super Tote
    Hold everything! The ultimate bag for travel-savvy moms or any girl who thinks ?packing light? requires no less than six pairs of shoes! Amply sized with a sturdy base, it?s perfect as a market bag, beach tote, weekender, craft carryall?you name it. Yet with all this room, ten slip-in pockets (six inside, four outside) plus a trigger clasp for keys make organization super easy.

17?" x 15?" x 7?" ? 9?" strap drop

SKU #10382060
    Yes, there were so many to choose from but I thought this would be a good "everything" bag when I wanted something different than my Bagalinni Everything Bag.

Oh Man, I don't know if my budget can fit any more VB. I love it!! I just got the large Duffel in Mod Floral Blue to use as my carry on for Disney, but also for a geneal overnight bag whenever I go away. It's BIG, and perfect, but I don't have accessories to match (Oh No, all of my makeup bags are in Capri Melon). I won't go look, oh, I have to go look.....

Jen, I have the Curvy Tote, in Capri Melon, and I love it. It fits so nicely on my shoulder and isn't heavy at all. I thought when I got it, I'd just use it as a tote, but I often use it as my purse.

This is an addiction, but hey, they're cheaper than coach bags!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Hey Vera enablers-anyone have the large backpack? My Mudd sling I use on airplanes broke a zipper, and I'm considering this.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.