Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vera Bradley- 40% Off Retiring Colors & Styles

Back to the top due to further reductions. The latest retiring colors (like Mesa Red) are now up to 60% off.
    ID cases, cell phone cases, eyeglass/sunglass cases, and belts are now $4-5.
    Last edited by Belle; 11-06-2008 at 12:21 AM.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Thanks for the heads-up! I bought the hipster for myself last week at 40% off....should've waited, but oh well! But I went back today and got teacher gifts at 60% off! Such a good deal. Now I just have to get gift cards to tuck in! Yeah!!! That is a big thing off my Christmas shopping list!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Well I decided to bite the bullet & get the non-sale mini hipster & clip ID. I'm so excited to get it! My FIRST Vera!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

For those of you who have shopped at Vera before, do you remember about how long it took to get your credit. Credits from my order last week haven't shown up yet. It's been about 8 days so I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    For those of you who have shopped at Vera before, do you remember about how long it took to get your credit. Credits from my order last week haven't shown up yet. It's been about 8 days so I'm just curious.
    I placed four separate orders last month at Vera Bradley. Two orders credited within a couple of days. My first order never credited and I filed a TT on it. That order credited last week. I just filed a TT on my fourth order last night.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I placed four separate orders last month at Vera Bradley. Two orders credited within a couple of days. My first order never credited and I filed a TT on it. That order credited last week. I just filed a TT on my fourth order last night.
    Good to know! I usually don't place another purchase with a merchant until I see if my first credit comes through.....but I just couldn't help myself today!

Has anyone been able to redeem their HSM3 code? I can't seem to find anywhere on the site to print out the movie voucher and every time I input my code, it comes up as invalid.

I was just able to print mine, but I had to call customer service at VB to figure out how to do it.

Go to activaterewards.com/verabradley and fill out the form with your info and promo code and you will be able to print the certificate from there. My husband is using it tomorrow, so I'll post if he has any trouble with it. Our theater is listed as "participating", so I hope it will work.

Great deals at VB right now if you like the retiring patterns. I got a bunch of Christmas gifts for teachers and dance teachers, and I got myself a Hipster in Botanica. I have a mini hipster and love it, but the bigger hipster looks like a great bag. I can't wait to get it.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I was just able to print mine, but I had to call customer service at VB to figure out how to do it.

Go to activaterewards.com/verabradley and fill out the form with your info and promo code and you will be able to print the certificate from there. My husband is using it tomorrow, so I'll post if he has any trouble with it. Our theater is listed as "participating", so I hope it will work.

Great deals at VB right now if you like the retiring patterns. I got a bunch of Christmas gifts for teachers and dance teachers, and I got myself a Hipster in Botanica. I have a mini hipster and love it, but the bigger hipster looks like a great bag. I can't wait to get it.
    Thanks for posting how to redeem the coupons.

And thanks to everyone for posting about the deals. I bought mini hipsters for my 5 nieces, DD and DIL. Not bad for $15 each....original price $45. I bought the hipster in Botanical for me. That is my favorite pattern, I'm sorry they are discontinuing it.

I have a hipster in Yellow Bird and it's great. You'll love it Dorothy!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Thanks for posting how to redeem the coupons.

And thanks to everyone for posting about the deals. I bought mini hipsters for my 5 nieces, DD and DIL. Not bad for $15 each....original price $45. I bought the hipster in Botanical for me. That is my favorite pattern, I'm sorry they are discontinuing it.

I have a hipster in Yellow Bird and it's great. You'll love it Dorothy!!!
    I have got to check this out in the morning! I just gave myself a clothing allowance and bags are considered clothing, yes?