Thread: bidz.com

Default bidz.com

Has any one ordered from bidz.com?
    I ordered a couple of rings from them. I got the first on yesterday and wore it today. The stone fell out and I can''t find it. I'm very disappointed. Now I don't know to pay for the two rings I ordered last night or not.I don't want to get stuck, if their not a good company. They said to mail it back and they'll see if their going to pay a refund or not. That is not the problem. I boughtit for ny daughter and now she is upset. They will not replace it.
    By the way I haven't gotten a credit from my sunshine yet. I hopponh it comes through.
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

My ring broke also. When I called to set up a return they wanted me to pay a restocking fee! So I re-stated my problem...it is BROKEN, not wrong size or whatever. Still no go. So I asked, you're going to restock a broken item??? The lady was very nice, but just repeating her statement, like in a "I know you are correct maam, but they told me to say this and I have bills to pay" sort of way. I didn't get credit for it either, although I did mine through another rewards site. Hope you have better luck.

If you can cancel the other order I would do it. I'll never deal with this company again.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have never tried it. I am glad I read your posts before I did. Sorry for your problems...are your items returnable?
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know what to do now about the other two rings. Should I take a chance or just get kicked off for not buying them. I still have not gotten credit yet.
    Trish, if your out there, have yoy had any problems. Do you think I'll get my credits?
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Anyone have any success w/this site? I just found it & am intrigued!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Ugh...lol...I should have read these first. I saw that we get 10.00 credit for signing up and winning an auction, so I saw a gift for my son for his bd and set up and bid and won...yeah.

I did this last week and they took the money out this week, but here I go again...they have not sent me a bill or receipt (I feel as if I am channeling my missing receipt with sephora again) all my other mail I have gotten...including the gosh awfullest spam stuff, that I go through everyday to make sure, but I have not seen a credit pending and could not tell from any of the others messages about how long it takes to show up...or if it does...lol.

I did however get credit for everything I was holding my breath, Cheryl & Co...yummm and Brylane...I soooo want back in the SM...

I got credit...finally something went my way after my big snafu..woo hoo...SM I AM TRYING! The necklace i bought my son looks perfect. I also got it today as well! Thank you SSR