Thread: How long do surveys take to pay out?

Default How long do surveys take to pay out?

Just curious, because i finally managed to get through another full one yesterday. i think that makes 2, lol.

i checked account history too, but im confused. theres nothing in there that says "unpaid" or "pending", but i did do a couple offers yesterday too. do i just have to trust they will show up?

If it was a Daily Survey, it will credit the next day. UNLESS, it's a Friday, Saturday or Monday, in which event it will credit on Monday. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Yes, daily surveys credit usually by 12:30PM (sometimes a wee bit later) the next business day. That means if you take a survey on Friday, it will credit on Monday. Monday surveys credit on Tuesday, etc. One exception to this is a holiday weekend. Again, if you go by the next business day, it's easy to figure out. OTX surveys usually credit with in an hour or two after you take it. HTH!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Some offers are fast creditting and should show up in 24 hours. Some, however, are manual and credits are posted whenever Tricia gets a chance to do that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I got another survey in today!! yay! Surveys seem to be looking up (although, now that ive said that, im sure i wont get any for a month lol)

Congrats!!!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards