Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us Question

Default Toys R Us Question

Does the 2% cash back excluding game systems extend to handhelds like the nintendo DS or psp, or is it just the consoles, such as the wii?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't tried to order but I would assume any gaming system would be excluded.
    Sunshine Rewards

that was my assumption too, lol, just hoping. they're having a 25% off sale on the DS.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 09-08-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    that was my assumption too, lol, just hoping. they're a 25% off sale on the DS.
    I went and got it at my local TRU this am since I assumed it wouldn't credit. One DD's Christmas gift done!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

i wish we had one locally...the closest one is almost 1.5 hours away.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

i wish we had one locally...the closest one is almost 1.5 hours away.
    Can you see if Bestbuy will price match? I know they offer rewards for game systems.
    Sunshine Rewards

unfortunately, we don't have a best buy or circuit city either. around here, it's wal-mart or k-mart or the mall, and the mall doesn't even have a toy store anymore.

unfortunately, we don't have a best buy or circuit city either. around here, it's wal-mart or k-mart or the mall, and the mall doesn't even have a toy store anymore.
    I wonder if they would price match online. Oh but I bet you'd have to call it in and negate the SR credit. Nevermind. Maybe if the price is right just take a chance and see if you get credit. That is what I tend to do when the price is right and the item is in stock.
    Sunshine Rewards

Best will only online price match if it's their store. We tried that once and were told that the only way they would do that is if they are selling it cheaper online, then they are in the store, but would not price match another store.

i found out something interesting-if you order online, you only get 25% off on the DS (but you still have to get the game & accessory to qualify for the discount) but if you go to the store, you get 25% off the DS, a game and the accessory!