Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for you Disney Visa Experts

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Me Jen or Jen V?

Me Jen didn't do this...however, I did have the Disney Rewards card w/me, but I transferred everything before I left. I even had my mom transfer more online when we were there since my statement cutoff!!

Maybe Jen V got a rewards card at DTD??
    Oh I assumed Cate meant you Jen, but maybe she did mean Jen V

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I meant JenK when I posted that. Maybe she was just asking around but was able to do it before? My memory is failing me
    Sunshine Rewards

I've never done this, but when I called a few days ago to transfer the last of my points, the woman on the phone said that if I were to lose or forget my card, I could get a new card and transfer my points from Guest Services in any park. Maybe you don't even have to go to DTD. Call DV and ask.

OH and for anyone new to Disney rewards, keep the card after you use it, it is linked to your Visa acct. We didn't know this last year, and we threw them out when we used all of the points and then this year we had to request that they be cancelled and new rewards cards issued. Everytime I would call to transfer we had to be careful not to tranfer to the wrong card that was in the trash at WDW until I called and cancelled it.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    OH and for anyone new to Disney rewards, keep the card after you use it, it is linked to your Visa acct. We didn't know this last year, and we threw them out when we used all of the points and then this year we had to request that they be cancelled and new rewards cards issued. Everytime I would call to transfer we had to be careful not to tranfer to the wrong card that was in the trash at WDW until I called and cancelled it.

This is, unfortunately, what I just did on our trip. Both PD and I used our rewards card for onboard charges (and it wasn't NEARLY enough!!!) and I just tossed it out when I got back to the room. Obviously I wasn't thinking clearly! I didn't read this thread until this morning but last night I slapped myself upside the head thinking, you fool, you could have just kept adding to the existing card!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

The card I got last fall expires 12/31/08 so be careful if you keep the card & transfer rewards to it...if not used, you'll have to be sure to transfer them before the card expires...to a new card...at least that's how I understood it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800