Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Fruit Dip Recipe Featuring MySpiceSage.com Cinnamon

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Fruit Dip Recipe Featuring MySpiceSage.com Cinnamon

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Very good.

And really, I can't believe the difference in this cinnamon. It is most like Cinnabon of any I have tasted, even better. You don't need to use as much either since its so full flavored. Like you Tricia, I can't go back to the store stuff. For that matter, I can't go back to the store stuff for any spices, theirs really does make a difference in the flavor of your dishes.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

LOVE the video Tricia!! That recipe looks great- thanks for sharing that! Since I have the cinnamon from MySpiceSage.com, I should be able to make it this weekend!! Loved that you had the kids run in at the end! (I think we have the same fridge lol).

Now I'm hungry....

Tricia and Cindy are soooo right... the cinnamon from MySpiceSage.com is incredibly better than what you get at the grocery store!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh if only I like cream cheese!!!!!! But I still might have to make this when I go to a party ....... I have the My Spice AGe Cinnamon so I think I will have to give it a try........actually my nephew birthday is this weekend....I think they will be my guinea pigs..........
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Well I just ordered. Of course I had to get the cinnamon after that video I was surprised to see the option for a free sample with a order on top of the shipping coupon.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Well I just ordered. Of course I had to get the cinnamon after that video I was surprised to see the option for a free sample with a order on top of the shipping coupon.
    Yes! I love that you get a free sample!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia ....great video. That is my favorite cinnamon to use. When I get low I am going to have to try this company. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards