Thread: Pending Credits?

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Default Pending Credits?

I have a question! I have $15 in pending credits that I assume will be approved next month. On the bottom of the "current earnings" page, it says I have earned $27.92 this quarter. Is this counting my pending credit, or will that be added to my current earnings after it is approved? Either way, I've made my goal for the month - I'm trying to make sure I get at least $25 a month so I can be a SuperMember again!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think pending credits are added to current earnings after they are "earned" meaning after they officially credit to your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The current earnings total does not include your pending credits. They will be included in that balance only when they credit to your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Woo! That means I'm even closer to my goal! I'll be able to make enough for SM early so I don't have to run around like a ChickiePants with my head cut off at the last minute (like my first quarter)...I can just kick back and smile!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickiePants View Post
    I have a question! I have $15 in pending credits that I assume will be approved next month. On the bottom of the "current earnings" page, it says I have earned $27.92 this quarter. Is this counting my pending credit, or will that be added to my current earnings after it is approved? Either way, I've made my goal for the month - I'm trying to make sure I get at least $25 a month so I can be a SuperMember again!
    And remember, a quarter is only 3 months, so you actually need to earn at least about $34/month, not $25, to stay a super member.

D'oh! I can't believe I'd forget a detail like that! What is going on in my head??? Oh well, I'm not TOO far off that. thanks for the reminder!