Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Givefun.com

Default Givefun.com

I am SO SO SO excited , I convinced my DH to allow us to extend our upcoming Disney trip by two nights...of course we had to pay a nice "penalty" to NWA for changing the flights, but such is life.

I see that you can get a 2% rebate on givefun.com and Disney is included. I thought that I could get one to cover the cost of the two extra nights and dining plan since we already have paid off the trip up to the added days.

So my question is, have you dealt with this company before? I certainly don't want to get ripped off because I am sure I will need like $400 or so.

THANKS!!

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/show...ht=givefun.com

Okay -I found the thread I was talking about. It is titled purchasing disney gc thru sr link. The link above may not work as I am not good at that. Hope this helps.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I bought a cert. for my brother a couple weeks ago - he went to the site and picked out his gift certificates, and is now awaiting their arrival - so hopefully this final step will prove their legitimicy Then I'll be hopping on board to get some disney gift cards for myself!! Just wanted to try it with a smaller amount before I took the leap! Oh, and I did get credit thru SR already!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

So can anyone who has ordered Disney gift cards through givefun.com give an idea of how long it took to receive the gift cards?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

we got ours within the week.
    ________
    Vaporizes.net
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:29 AM.

AWESOME, I just ordered a $500 Disney Gift Card...so hopefully it will come soon! Very easy to earn $10. Wish I had known about it before I paid off my $3200 reservation!!

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    AWESOME, I just ordered a $500 Disney Gift Card...so hopefully it will come soon! Very easy to earn $10. Wish I had known about it before I paid off my $3200 reservation!!

Will you post when you recieve it? I'm a little nervous about how much time it takes, I don't want to order too late and then be late on paying off our vacation.

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Will you post when you recieve it? I'm a little nervous about how much time it takes, I don't want to order too late and then be late on paying off our vacation.

TIA
    I most certainly will!! I already have $500 in GCs from ***** at home that I was saving for spending money, now I am just going to use those to pay the balance and then take the new $500 and put it away for spending.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 07-23-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Am I the only one having issues buying from this company?

I'm trying to use a Bank of America visa (that has almost zero balance - just gas purchases this month - and a high credit limit). It keeps saying it's not working. The address is exactly what the bank has on file, it expires in like 2 years, should be good to go.

I need the $1000 gift card to pay my AAA package soon. I want to use that CC since I get world points (thus a gas/hotel gift card with the points for our disney trip). I'm waiting to hear back from customer service. I'm really hoping I can use this card, the only other rewards cc I have is Gymboree visa.

Am I alone in the Give Fun checkout not working? I don't get it.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OregonGirlie View Post
    Am I the only one having issues buying from this company?

I'm trying to use a Bank of America visa (that has almost zero balance - just gas purchases this month - and a high credit limit). It keeps saying it's not working. The address is exactly what the bank has on file, it expires in like 2 years, should be good to go.

I need the $1000 gift card to pay my AAA package soon. I want to use that CC since I get world points (thus a gas/hotel gift card with the points for our disney trip). I'm waiting to hear back from customer service. I'm really hoping I can use this card, the only other rewards cc I have is Gymboree visa.

Am I alone in the Give Fun checkout not working? I don't get it.
    I didn't have that problem but I am having a problem. I ordered mine on Saturday. Yesterday I get an email asking for my home phone number so that they could verify some additional infomation. I'm not sure what that is all about but it may be because it is a large amount.

Have you tried ordering a smaller amount first to see if there is any difficulty in processing that?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards