Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Givefun.com

Wow, I hope that this all gets cleared up! I am planning on purchasing over $500 tomorrow to pay off our trip.

I was hoping that since I'm a SM that it would credit in July, but maybe not??

My bigger concern is that those gifts card wont arrive by my due date (10 days or so away)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My mom didn't get a real human until about 10am pacific time so about 1 1/2 hours. She bought 500 as well and they wanted to verify that 50.00 gift cards were okay because they didn't cary 100's and that her addy was correct. The lady told her that once this was verified then there would be no problems in the future with ordering.

Please remember that some people have companies on the west coast too and at 8:00 in the am most places aren't open here. Expecially in LA where these people are. They are right by Disneyland. They probably don't open until 10:00. If they opened at 8:00 they wouldn't get there until 10:00 anyway because of traffic.

Kim
    ________
    Upskirt dancing
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:30 AM.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I wouldn't complain. I believe it is an east coast west coast thing. They were very nice on the phone and very accomodating. Think about this. Small operation getting 100 orders per day jumps to 200 per day. Kinda scary. At some point you have to confirm something. And what if they only have 5 people working there. Although the orders have jumped have you tried to get a job in CA. It is hard. No one wants to pay you what you need to live on.

Please everyone have patients.

Kim
    ________
    Environmental Disorders Forums
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Well I ordered my card earlier this week...and I haven't gotten anything saying that they need to verify my order...nothing confirming shipping...I am kinda disappointed if they come as ten $50 cards, I really wanted one big one.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I wouldn't complain. I believe it is an east coast west coast thing. They were very nice on the phone and very accomodating. Think about this. Small operation getting 100 orders per day jumps to 200 per day. Kinda scary. At some point you have to confirm something. And what if they only have 5 people working there. Although the orders have jumped have you tried to get a job in CA. It is hard. No one wants to pay you what you need to live on.

Please everyone have patients.

Kim
    I'm sorry but it isn't an East/West thing in this case. In fact, I have called at several different times (morning, evening, afternoon) given my information everytime and not once has anyone called me back yet! I'm now on 4 calls to them and not one back in return. They have had my money for a week and I still don't have the cards or SR credit.

UPDATE: I called again and I finally talked to someone who could/would help me. She wanted to verify my mailing address as well as ask me if $50 cards were ok or not. I told her that they were kind of a pain but that I would take whatever she could get to me the quickest. She said that she was going to special order a card or two directly from Disney for me because of all the inconvenience.

It does sound like a small operation and I give her credit for doing what she can to make the situation right. I'll post when I receive the cards.
    Last edited by llgray16; 07-26-2007 at 01:56 PM.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad it worked out for you. I am going to try to remember to use this but I am leary of getting all $50 cards too. My TA told me to keep up with gift cards as if they come up with a discount, Disney will credit it back to the method used to pay....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Well I am glad it worked out. I hope that they come soon!! I don't need mine for a two months, but I like to have all of my ducks in order and I will feel better when I have them in hand. Keep us posted!

I sure hope too that I get my $10 credit from SR

I just saw orders come in for $50, $25, $300, $500, $500, and $700!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just saw orders come in for $50, $25, $300, $500, $500, and $700!
    WAHOO, hopefully mine will be one of the $500 ones!