Thread: Remember the Homescan Offer?

Default Remember the Homescan Offer?

I received a follow up survey. A couple of days later I received an e-mail stating there were no scanners available, but I was on the waiting list. Today there was a voice mail on my cell from them.

Anyone else receive follow up? Anyone have experience with them?

It sounds interesting, but I would expect some pretty good rewards for the time commitment they require.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I did homescan for a couple years, but I got tired of having to enter all the info everytime I went shopping. The points do add up, but there weren't many items available that I was interested in, so it ended up not being worth my time. But it's definitely worth checking out, to see how you like it!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I signed up and received their scanner a couple of months ago. I couldn't believe all the info they wanted just to scan one product. It was not enjoyable for me at all. That's just my opinion. I'd rather do something I really do, like SR. I packaged it up and sent it back. Perhaps you'll get mine!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I signed up and received their scanner a couple of months ago. I couldn't believe all the info they wanted just to scan one product. It was not enjoyable for me at all. That's just my opinion. I'd rather do something I really do, like SR. I packaged it up and sent it back. Perhaps you'll get mine!
    That's frightening, what do they want? I figured you just scanned the bar code.

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    I did homescan for a couple years, but I got tired of having to enter all the info everytime I went shopping. The points do add up, but there weren't many items available that I was interested in, so it ended up not being worth my time. But it's definitely worth checking out, to see how you like it!
    Thanks! What sort of rewards are offered?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

[QUOTE=fanofree;184294]
    That's frightening, what do they want? I figured you just scanned the bar code.

I guess I just felt I'd scan the barcode and it would give them all the info they wanted. That works in the grocery store where a barcode will give the product info and price. However, when you take a barcoded item out of a store and try to scan it into Homescan, it doesn't tell them anything except what the product is. You need to enter the price and a store code (that can be the tricky part.) It's enough for me to do grocery shopping and unpack and put away without having to scan, price and enter codes for each and every item. If I go out and pick up an item or two at three or more stores, I have to scan, price and look up all the individual store codes. I feel that is time consuming. I already work full time, so if I take all the extra time to do all of the scanning, it leaves me no extra time to do SR. Therefore, I did the logical thing - I packed it all up and sent it back. Perhaps you have more time to invest in doing this than I have. If so, it might be okay for you.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh man, they called me the other day and are sending my scanner. Doesn't sound so cool now after all.