Thread: Red Cross Donations from Shopping

Default Red Cross Donations from Shopping

I know that it is a little late in the day to mention this, but one of the networks that we work with is donating all of its profits today to the Red Cross. A number of the Football Promotion merchants are among them, including Shock Coffee, Celebrate Express, Football Fanatics, Online Sports Nuts On the Net, and My Spice Sage. A few others that I can think of off the top of my head are Checks Unlimited, CSN Stores, 4Checks, RestockIt, MagazinenDiscountCenter, Metro Uniforms, Batteries.com, Things from Another World, Hocks, and Crazy for Bargains.

I'm including a little text from their 9-11 tribute on their site. If any of you were thinking of making purchases from any of those stores this week, this might be a little extra incentive for you:

All tracking for transactions will be working as normal today, however, any fees that ShareASale would normally collect will be donated to the International Relief Fund, managed by the Red Cross. Donations to this fund go towards helping the Red Cross assist and aid in tragedies that occur all over the world...
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That is totally awesome.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.