Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Get Your Fathead at Sunshine Rewards

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Get Your Fathead at Sunshine Rewards

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I love Fatheads! If I ever have a game room, I will have to have some of these. I actually may get Cassie some of the Disney ones for her room.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Angie...I love what you did to your room and the Flatheads. I really didn't know what they were. ....Very Cool! I am thinking that "You are fan enough!"
    Thanks for sharing...I can think of a couple of people that would love to hear about them.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

1. Is there a reason why you don;t put prices in videos? For some reason with this one I found myself wondering how much it cost.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

You did an awesome job with your room and your video, Angie! I especially loved the border on the bottom of the wall. How imaginative!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    1. Is there a reason why you don;t put prices in videos? For some reason with this one I found myself wondering how much it cost.
    I'm sorry! There isn't really any reason. I guess I just hadn't thought about it. I bought mine when Fathead was running a BOGO 1/2 off deal. We bought 4 Fatheads for $200.00 Each runs about $90 to $100 each but they always have sales and coupons! The 4 included the two players, the Colts logo, and a Jeff Gordon car that will eventually go in our basement if we ever get it finished and decorated! The Tradeables are $14.95 a pack right now. Does that help?
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    You did an awesome job with your room and your video, Angie! I especially loved the border on the bottom of the wall. How imaginative!
    Thanks! I was very pleased with how it turned out. You know sometimes it looks one way in your head and then doesn't look so good on the wall. This is one of those crazy ideas that worked out just the way I had imagined!!
    Angie