Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disney Gift Card Special Cashout

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I was 1.50 away. Tricia posted some credits and I barely have the $188 necessary. We are doing the happy dance at my house!!!
    Isn't it fun to get sooooo excited about $1.50!! My DH thought I was nuts until I showed him how much we have for our September Disney trip! Now he asks for updates!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

Too far away from $188, but will be able to get the $142!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by docsmom View Post
    Isn't it fun to get sooooo excited about $1.50!! My DH thought I was nuts until I showed him how much we have for our September Disney trip! Now he asks for updates!!
    My husband is starting to get on board with my Sunshine time. Some nights he thinks I've spent too much time on the computer. BUT, this week a couple times he asked me if I'd done my survey yet. I thought that was a big step. He's learning this is fun for me and I enjoy my time here.

I do have a Fabulous Man!!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

TRICIA, i wanted to say thank you for having 2 times. I work during the day, and for the past payout, i tried to get my 10 year old to understand what she was looking at on the computer to redeem. it didn't work, and i missed out. it is completly awesome that you are willing to put yourself through this twice. now, i have a question that may be too early to answer. will there be another one before december. my trip is for christmas, and i would much rather watch the money add up online and get them later. if you're not sure, then i do have enough to cash out for a 100.00 one, which is wonderful!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am at 132 if my credit hold would come through I would get it but I don't get that till the first of the month. Ugggg! Hey you can't beat the fact that I got the good one last time. Just more for next time.

Kim
    ________
    WEBSITE DESIGN
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Hey It's Wednesday!

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Hey It's Wednesday!

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

Faith
    I love her attitude!!!

Default WOW

Thanks for this!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Alright, I'm up, half awake and waiting! :P Coffee's brewin' that should help!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!