Thread: Question about looking for tickets

Default Question about looking for tickets

I want to ask on here, before I post anything in the Disney Forum.

Is it okay to ask if anyone has any Disney Tickets they want to sell? I know I should go through a reputable broker or Disney itself. But I know a lot of people get 1 day tickets just so they can have free dining. I've seen so many times, people asking what the heck to do with those tickets, since most have annual passes-(I wish). On the DIS it is totally not allowed. I was wondering if it is the same here. I looked on the question and answer board, but I don't see anything.

I have our tickets, but our oldest dd is joining us for 3 days. I could shoot myself for not buying hers before the price increase. But we just found out she can join us, since she gets a long weekend for Veterans Day.

So what is policy.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would say no because too many things can go wrong with it. It is totally up to Tricia though since she owns the boards so I will defer to her.
    Sunshine Rewards

My inclination is no, as the Disney t&c forbid transfer, and Tricia's said before that (I'm paraphrasing) we really need to toe the line re Disney regulations, in order to ensure we can still cash out for Disney gift cards.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks, I should know better anyway. I will have to buy her ticket at WDW, because I really don't know how many days she will be there. It's killing me to pay $75 for one day. I guess it is something I can't control.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Thanks, I should know better anyway. I will have to buy her ticket at WDW, because I really don't know how many days she will be there. It's killing me to pay $75 for one day. I guess it is something I can't control.
    Dwtickets (an SR merchant) and Undercover tourist both offer Orlando pick up-you might want to check that out.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.