Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SR DCL

I think 4 days sounds great. I've been wanting to do a cruise -- so here's hoping I can talk DH into it.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I think it's a great idea and would be so much fun! Sadly cruises are a no-no for our family. My DS has autism and has very little concept of danger...a boat on open water would not be good for us! My heart is racing just typing this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Being a teacher I am limited on dates - Aug is out - we go back to school July 23 (July 12 for teachers) Oct. may be less expensive than Jan. but I have always wanted to do a new years cruise!!
    Shirley
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

I'm all for cheap personally! Money saved on the cruise can go towards booze (or souvies lol)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's a good point. For 2008 we have to be careful of the dates because of the summer moving around. I thought about right after New Years 2009 (which is really only 18 months away!), but I was afraid that it might be really expensive.
    I would love to go in January of 2009 -- when the prices drop down to their cheapest!!! A 4-day would be perfect. Sadly a 2008 cruise is out of the question for us.

ETA: If I was the winner, I would of course make myself available WHENEVER you wanted to sail!!!
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 07-23-2007 at 11:19 PM.

hmm, I might have to go on the second Sr cruise. We have our vacations planned through January 2009, which is Disney so it would have to be later in 2009 for me to go. I think 4 days is good. I could get away from the family that long. (plus for me it would be like 5, 1 for traveling as I am on the FAR west coast.)
    <Sunshine Rewards

We are already booked for a 4 day Disney cruise next August, I think it departs on 8/17. Make it then and we'll be there
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

An SR cruise would be awesome, but I'm in the couldn't do it in 2008 group.

4 day excellent. Next August = pretty good, especially if WDW offers free dining again and during the time that we'd be getting back, so we could combine them. That August 17 sailing would be pretty good, as it will be our 5th anniversary on that day...hey, maybe we could have a sunshiney renewal! *

And a really good deal would be the best. We avoid DCL b/c it's so incredibly expensive, compared to our tried and true RCCL (I talk like I've been on more than one cruise, LOL), with too little obvious added value for us....so yeah, really good deal (or some way to ensure that we're the winners!) would be best.

*yes I know 5 years isnt' that long...but I planned DH's dream wedding, and since we got back from our honeymoon, I've wanted to plan MINE...so you see, 5 years will have been 5 LONG years waiting for such a chance. teehee
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    I would love a 4 day - would be even better if we could apply our rewards straight to it - without having to get gift cards or anything.
    Oh yeah!! That would be nice!!!!

I think we could swing a 4 day trip, although there is the chance that we could be "home" visiting....hmmmm. I guess it depends when it is.

But definately interested!!