Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Pizzelle cookie makers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Shaws sells Pizzelles and so does BJ's. BJ's is a lot cheaper but you have to buy a huge package. If you have a Dave's near you, they sell them too.

At Christmas I usually buy Wandi's. We have pizelles all year round. They are the only "sweet treat" I can eat. No milk, no butter and not many calories.
    It's actually funny that you posted about BJ's having them. After I responded to this post I saw them there yesterday! I shoud check the nutritional info, since I am back on WW after our trip and the 5 lbs. I gained while away!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't have either of those around me. I know that you can freeze them for a really long time, so this Christmas when Tricia is here with me, we will make a bunch and I will freeze some.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I don't have either of those around me. I know that you can freeze them for a really long time, so this Christmas when Tricia is here with me, we will make a bunch and I will freeze some.
    That's a great idea!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    It's actually funny that you posted about BJ's having them. After I responded to this post I saw them there yesterday! I shoud check the nutritional info, since I am back on WW after our trip and the 5 lbs. I gained while away!!
    Vanilla Flavored Pizzelle

Serving size 6 cookies
    Amounts per serving
    Calories 140 60 from fat
    Total fat 6g 9% DV
    Saturated Fat .05g 3% DV
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 15mg 5% DV
    Sodium 55mg 2% DV
    Carbohydrate 19g 6% DV
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 8g
    Protein 3g

The package states only 23 calories per cookie.
    Ingredients:

Flour, sugar, liquid whole eggs, canola oil, soya letchin (release agent), vanilla flavor, caramel (colour agent), baking powder, salt.

The nice thing about these for me is I do South Beach plus I have the dairy allergy. So I can have 3 cookies and it's dairy free. They are individually wrapped with 10 packs of 10 cookies.

For all of you that have the patience to make them.......God bless you. I bet they'll taste great!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards