Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Pizzelle cookie makers out there?

Default Any Pizzelle cookie makers out there?

I have never seen a maker that makes 4 at a time in 30 seconds, but there is one on Villa ware (part of the crock pots site). I am so tempted to get it. My old one is a pain, everything sticks to it, takes so long, but this one looks awesome, and maybe I would make them for more than just Christmas with it being so much easier. I LOVE pizzelles.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I have never seen a maker that makes 4 at a time in 30 seconds, but there is one on Villa ware (part of the crock pots site). I am so tempted to get it. My old one is a pain, everything sticks to it, takes so long, but this one looks awesome, and maybe I would make them for more than just Christmas with it being so much easier. I LOVE pizzelles.
    I pizelles as well. I don't make them. That is what I have a bunch of Italian aunts for
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I have a Pizzelle maker and used to make them. I haven't made them in a long time. Mine is a combo Pizzelle/Waffle maker and I just recently got it out of storage and cleaned it up but I haven't used it...decided waffles are too fattening! I too love Pizzelles but I would eat them all if I made them and that is not a good thing!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I have a Pizzelle maker and used to make them. I haven't made them in a long time. Mine is a combo Pizzelle/Waffle maker and I just recently got it out of storage and cleaned it up but I haven't used it...decided waffles are too fattening! I too love Pizzelles but I would eat them all if I made them and that is not a good thing!
    I used to have one like that too. I used to make them at Christmas time. Haven't made them in a very long time though...I think I threw away the maker because it was so gross looking. I prefer to make cookies that don't take as long, but since I haven't made them, I haven't had any Pizzelles..
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I used to have one like that too. I used to make them at Christmas time. Haven't made them in a very long time though...I think I threw away the maker because it was so gross looking. I prefer to make cookies that don't take as long, but since I haven't made them, I haven't had any Pizzelles..
    Check your grocery store, they might have them? I bought them not too long ago to bring to a party and they were pretty good!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I saw a recipe the other day for making Waffle cones using the Pizzelle maker. I am seriously considering trying it because my whole family loves waffle cones. I found the recipe on the side of the Waffle scented Philosophy shower gel!! Can you imagine what a fun night that would be? Homemade ice cream and homemade waffle cones?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I saw a recipe the other day for making Waffle cones using the Pizzelle maker. I am seriously considering trying it because my whole family loves waffle cones. I found the recipe on the side of the Waffle scented Philosophy shower gel!! Can you imagine what a fun night that would be? Homemade ice cream and homemade waffle cones?
    That does sound like fun! And yummy too! I may have to look into that also!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

nani is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

I have the VillaWare pizzelle iron -- mine only makes 2 at a time -but they are the larger ones. I LOVE IT! It doesn't stick at all and it is easy to use. I didn't like the recipes included -but I finally got my mom to give me her recipe.

Unfortunately, I checked into this today and that site is no longer available for purchasing. You would think they would take it off their home page.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Shaws sells Pizzelles and so does BJ's. BJ's is a lot cheaper but you have to buy a huge package. If you have a Dave's near you, they sell them too.

At Christmas I usually buy Wandi's. We have pizelles all year round. They are the only "sweet treat" I can eat. No milk, no butter and not many calories.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards