Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mrs. Prindables

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

MMM that Triple Chocolate Caramel Delight looks gooood. I LOVE dark chocolate! I am usually not a real big fruit person, but I might have to try these
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I just finally ordered!! I had been wanting to order through the last two specials and kept putting it off. Did you see the cute little Halloween items? You can get the nut clusters, pretzels, and carmel favors individually right now. I love those favors. They are essentially just like the triple chocolate apple only without the apple. A big chunk of their caramel dipped in the three different chocolates!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Those halloween favors look great too! I have time to decide if I want those too! DH's bday is the 3rd, then we go to Disney the 15th and come back the 23rd...so just seems like I might need some for Halloween when we come back to reality
    Sunshine Rewards

Be sure to report back. Fortunately, the godmother's week went better than expected, so I can wait until closer to Halloween/Next quarter to order.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I...ahem I mean DH just received the Mrs. Prindables 4 pack sampler that I sent for his birthday today. I seemed much more excited about it than he did (go figure lol). I knew it wouldn't be a big thing to him- his birthday was just MY excuse to order! It was delivered mid-afternoon by UPS, and was packed well. It's a warm day outside and the "cold" packs were lukewarm at best, but the apples were perfect- not melted at all...YAY! I had DS take it to DH and give him the card. We had just gone to lunch so he wasn't hungry. I wasn't either, but that wasn't going to stop me! lol I opened it up and picked the Triple Chocolate Caramel. YUMMMMMMM The apple was crisp and tart with a thick layer of caramel topped with 3 kinds of chocolate. To die for!!!!! Good thing for me it was only a petite apple- I only ate half but the other half is seriously calling my name! I'll have to report back when I try the other varieties in the sampler!

If you love apples and chocolate...you REALLY should try Mrs. Prindables! It was so good that I now don't need a reason to order- I'll just order "just because" when I have a little extra cash! It's definitely on the top of my list for gifts!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I...ahem I mean DH just received the Mrs. Prindables 4 pack sampler that I sent for his birthday today. I seemed much more excited about it than he did (go figure lol). I knew it wouldn't be a big thing to him- his birthday was just MY excuse to order! It was delivered mid-afternoon by UPS, and was packed well. It's a warm day outside and the "cold" packs were lukewarm at best, but the apples were perfect- not melted at all...YAY! I had DS take it to DH and give him the card. We had just gone to lunch so he wasn't hungry. I wasn't either, but that wasn't going to stop me! lol I opened it up and picked the Triple Chocolate Caramel. YUMMMMMMM The apple was crisp and tart with a thick layer of caramel topped with 3 kinds of chocolate. To die for!!!!! Good thing for me it was only a petite apple- I only ate half but the other half is seriously calling my name! I'll have to report back when I try the other varieties in the sampler!

If you love apples and chocolate...you REALLY should try Mrs. Prindables! It was so good that I now don't need a reason to order- I'll just order "just because" when I have a little extra cash! It's definitely on the top of my list for gifts!

Aren't they delicious! I definitely don't need a reason anymore. I'm addicted! Hey, keep those cold packs. You never know when they might come in handy. They were lifesavers when the hurricane hit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Aren't they delicious! I definitely don't need a reason anymore. I'm addicted! Hey, keep those cold packs. You never know when they might come in handy. They were lifesavers when the hurricane hit.
    Good idea on the cold packs! So, is it bad that I ate half....then a little more...and a little more... it just keeps calling me!! After a bad week, this is a nice pick me up (even if it was supposed to be for DH lol).
    Sunshine Rewards