Thread: Bringing Laptop to Disney?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Bringing Laptop to Disney?

I've searched the sticky's and can't find the answer...I'm pretty sure that I remember that we can log into our Sunshine Rewards while staying at a Disney resort (BCV) but what specifically CAN/CAN'T we do to stay out of trouble? What if someone else by chance is also at the same resort logging in too, I don't get this IP address stuff and I sure don't want to have my account terminated for doing something I shouldn't be doing?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I asked last year, and Her Tricianess said that pretty much there are enough IP's at a WDW resort that we should be safe logging in.
    enjoy your trip!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I asked last year, and Her Tricianess said that pretty much there are enough IP's at a WDW resort that we should be safe logging in.
    enjoy your trip!
    Her Tricianess? that's a good one! Do you know if we can pretty much to all the normal stuff like surveys, offers, clicks, etc?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks, I did find that thread in my search but what has me worried is we are going in October during F&W and I know that's a busy time...there has to be another SR member going the same week as me, I would think? Maybe not staying at the same resort but that would just be my luck?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Love the new name. LOL!

The only thing that I would not do really is not invest your time in freebie offers. You'll be fine on everything else but there is a tiny chance someone else did the same freebie with the same IP address. So you just wouldn't get credit and you would have wasted precious Disney time. Other than that, it's perfectly fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Love the new name. LOL!

The only thing that I would not do really is not invest your time in freebie offers. You'll be fine on everything else but there is a tiny chance someone else did the same freebie with the same IP address. So you just wouldn't get credit and you would have wasted precious Disney time. Other than that, it's perfectly fine.
    Thanks for the clarification! Maybe this answer could be stickied someplace for future reference?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards