Thread: Anyone order a prescription from Drugstore.com?

Default Anyone order a prescription from Drugstore.com?

I ordered contacts from Vision Direct earlier this year and that worked great. My current insurance expires at the end of the month, so I'm trying to force all health related expenses to before that happens. I need to get a refill on a prescription (will be getting a new RX for that one from the DR tomorrow) and I was considering asking her for like a 90 day supply instead of 30 so I could save a little more. I checked -- I can actually get a 6 month supply from drugstore.com for about what I'd pay for 3 months.

The other thing I noticed is that drogstore.com didn't have the FSA mark notification next to my prescription. I've been paying for the refills out of my HSA so far, which is similar. Do they just not make a note of it on prescriptions? I checked an OTC medicine and it was listed there.

So...has anybody actually done this before? From what I can see, they appear to be the only SR merchant that I can order a regular prescription from.

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Giving this a bump. I think I need to order tonight if I'm going to do it online.

Sunshine Rewards

drugstore.com
    Details: Earn 5% back on Health, Beauty, Wellness, and Personal Care products (prescriptions excluded)

It doesn't look like you can get SR credit for prescriptions. Bummer!
    Boy, I wish we could get a little cash back for all the prescriptions we need to get at our house. That would be awesome!

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Figures. I'm not sure I'd get it quite fast enough anyways, but I'm still tempted to give it a try. It's still considerably less than I'd spend at Target or Walmart on the Rx.

As it is, my watch strap just broke. I'd buy a new strap, but the watch needs to be replaced anyways. I'm checking SR merchants for ins store pickup on the watch now since I need it ASAP. I feel naked without my watch!

Sunshine Rewards