Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Halloween Contest!

I liked the video but unfortunately even with the sound turned up all the way on the video and my computer I couldn't hear what she was saying. Will have to see if DH can help me get it loud enough to hear.
    Sunshine Rewards

This video cracked me up!!!! Thanks for making everything so fun - I'm really in the mood for the season now!!!

BTW, Tricia, on question number 5 I think the word "pie" needs to be inserted after Pumpkin... Don't want anyone to be confused..
    Rachel

I had problems hearing the audio too, so you are not alone! I was cracking up at Cindy in the video though!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I liked the video but unfortunately even with the sound turned up all the way on the video and my computer I couldn't hear what she was saying. Will have to see if DH can help me get it loud enough to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    I had problems hearing the audio too, so you are not alone! I was cracking up at Cindy in the video though!!!
    Glad I'm not the only one that couldn't hear it very well even though I had the volume on my PC and the video turned all the way up and the tv volume on mute. I was beginning to think I was losing my hearing! But I'm pretty sure that I figured it out anyway, that video was hysterical!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I think somehow the way that youtube converted they must have lowered the sound cause it sures not that low on the original.

Hey, I'm not so sure I like all this laughing at me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I think somehow the way that youtube converted they must have lowered the sound cause it sures not that low on the original.

Well, the scream was loud...that's for sure, that scared the heck out of me because the volume was up so high!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Aww-we're not laughing at you Cindy, we thought we were laughing WITH you! Great Video, I think you did great!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Um, yeah we're laughing "with" you!

I was able to hear it just fine once I turned the volume up.
    Sunshine Rewards

You Hot Ticket Cindy...........

great video.................now the season is underway!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

What cracked me up the most was those WHITE legs glowing under "scream". Somehow, I dont remember scream having bright white legs!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle