Thread: Coupons.com?

Default Coupons.com?

Has anyone tried using the coupons.com coupons that we have been advertising in the banners here in the forum? We've been trying to figure out whether we want to partner with them on the main site, but I wanted to see if they even have any good stuff before we went through the trouble.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I signed up in the Fast Credit site, and I can probably get about 2 coupons a week with them. Our local grocery store won't accept internet coupons, so I usually have to use them at Walmart or go to a larger grocery store. I don't know if others are running into this problem, but I know other stores won't accept internet coupons either.

I second that request! I have been working closely with them as we look for ways to add some extras for you. It would be helpful to know if you would use the coupons or have taken any interest at all in the banner here in the forum.

Please let us know your thoughts. We want to spend our time and efforts on things that benefit all of you!
    Angie

None on the banner jump out at me (yet), but I use Coupons.com on a weekly basis, so I would click through SR.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I like coupons.com Sometimes I find great coupons. Our stores all accept internet coupons, so I am good that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Agree with everyone. I would use it, I have been checking it out and found some good coupons. With economy as it is, I have been trying to use coupons more. I always have them, but get in a hurry and forget about them. I am trying to make more of an effort these days.

I use them and love them. It's a great way to say money with a little bit of effort. For example, Publix is going to have Birds Eye Viola b1g1 for $4.49 this coming Thursday. I noticed a coupon in the banner of the forum for this exact same thing and it let me print two. Our Publix doesn't charge you full prices for the first one and the second one at zero, they just ring each one up at half price. So I can use two coupons and get two page for $2.49. The other night the cashier was amazed at my total - saved $39 in coupons alone. I told her that would put gas in my car for the week. Thanks for having them on the site. I spend more time here then most places on the web so it's an added convenience!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, my grocery stores won't take internet coupons anymore because of fraud.
    Sunshine Rewards