Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Freebie Contest

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm working up a little freebie contest today. Kind of like Crazy Credits only not on such a big scale. Be sure to spread the word so no one misses it because I won't be doing a mailing today. It will be a last little push to help people make SM.
    Thank you! I really hope I win the prize as I need to get SM!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I had trouble earlier. I rebooted and it all has worked since then.
    Did that and now I am rolling again...
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm working up a little freebie contest today. Kind of like Crazy Credits only not on such a big scale. Be sure to spread the word so no one misses it because I won't be doing a mailing today. It will be a last little push to help people make SM.
    I'm very new here, and would love to know what a freebie contest is, or Crazy credits for that matter, and how I can participate!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

These are a lot of fun. An easy way to get a lot of money fast. I haven't done this one yet but I have done ones in the past and walked away with 8 to 10 dollars in 1 day. I don't think this one will be that big but you can bring in some good cash. Being new all of this is overwhelming to you I bet. Start with the easy ones. The ones that don't have a ton of steps and then go from there. I am sure one of the girls can give you an easy one to go from and then grow from there.

Thanks for the boost, Tricia! I haven't had much computer time lately and needed a few more dollars to push me over into SM for next quarter. I just did two offers and that did it for me! Yippee! Hopefully I'll have time to try a few more later.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    These are a lot of fun. An easy way to get a lot of money fast. I haven't done this one yet but I have done ones in the past and walked away with 8 to 10 dollars in 1 day. I don't think this one will be that big but you can bring in some good cash. Being new all of this is overwhelming to you I bet. Start with the easy ones. The ones that don't have a ton of steps and then go from there. I am sure one of the girls can give you an easy one to go from and then grow from there.
    Is it under the freebies tab or contest tab? What a newbie. I don't even know where to start...

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

New people. My mom has been a member as long as I have and it is still new to her. The people on this board just some how take you under their wings and help out so much. So as far as offers go since I haven't done one of these I don't know which are easier to get the hang of things on or not. But going off of offers overall have you done an arcamax offer? I have done them all. One catch you need to have a different email address for each of them. But I have the weather one to my personal email address and it is really helpful actually.

Quote Originally Posted by lkturner View Post
    Is it under the freebies tab or contest tab? What a newbie. I don't even know where to start...
    "Freebie" offers are just offers that don't require you to spend any money to complete. Usually they are $1.50 or under and basically require you to fill in your name, address, phone number, email addy, etc. You do need to complete the offer all the way to the end by answering lots of yes/no type questions and some of them you need to confirm an email addy too.

The freebie contest is just a list of new offers that Tricia just posted and if you complete them and get credit you can post in that thread and you have an entry into the contest. You can find the offers under "all offers" on the site.

Hope this helps some! I need to run the kids to their afterschool stuff but hopefully someone else can answer any questions you might have!
    Debbie

Find the official Mini Freebie thread. The first post has the offers that are part of the contest. Then go to SR and do those offers. When you get credit you go back and post in the official thread that they credited. If you look through that thread you will get the gist of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is what I do.
    I open up Sunshinerewards and go to Forums. Then I use the tab on top on the page and open Sunshinerewards again and use this to do the offers. I open a 3rd page and use that to watch for the e-mails you might receive to confirm.

But before I do any of this, I clear all my cookies and e-mails.

Good luck, out of the 8, I got 2 so far. But it is $1.20 more for the day. I'm hoping at least one more comes through.