Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mini Freebie Contest

We're seeing lots of credits coming through!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

THANK YOU Tricia!

I have done 7 of the 8. 6 have credited (for a total of $4.95! in just a few hours) and I am hoping the 7th does on the hour. Then I will try that last 8th one! I love this! I am needing every little bit now that our trip is closer.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 09-23-2008 at 09:22 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    THANK YOU Tricia!

I have done 7 of the 8. 6 have credited (for a total of $4.95! in just a few hours) and I am hoping the 7th does on the hour. Then I will try that last 8th one! I love this! I am needing every little bit now that our trip is closer.

I thank you, also. I have done all 8, 6 have credited. Will see about the other two in the next hour or so. Added $5.15 to my total.

So, I have 4 of 6 that I have tried so far. But I am fairly sure that MID will not credit - it said at the end I didn't qualify, and even tho I have only done about one MID a month for several months, I haven't received credit for a loooong time for those. Also the zipcodeexclusives one just went to a page blank except for the words About Us - this has happened on a couple other offers recently. Of course, no credit. So I wonder why that happens with the blank page??!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Thank you so much Tricia!! I was able to get credit for 6 of the 8 for a total of $5.35

Got the survey trifecta too...so $7.50 for the day..very nice!!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 09-23-2008 at 10:04 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

yes THANK YOU TRICIA!!!! So far I did 7 of the 8 and they all credited. That's an extra 5.35 in my account. I'm doing the Hard Rock one now, if that credit's that'll be a whopping 5.75 for the day! (Much better then a normal shopping credit! lol) To top it off I was able to get the survey trifecta too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    yes THANK YOU TRICIA!!!! So far I did 7 of the 8 and they all credited. That's an extra 5.35 in my account. I'm doing the Hard Rock one now, if that credit's that'll be a whopping 5.75 for the day! (Much better then a normal shopping credit! lol) To top it off I was able to get the survey trifecta too!
    Wow that is a good day!
    I too am waiting on hard rock as my final one! But I just have one survey done, unless you count the SM survey that counts for today even though I did it late west coast time last night!
    <Sunshine Rewards

What a great day! I got credit for 7 out of 8!! I haven't done that well in a long time! The only one that didn't credit was the hard rock cafe one. Added a total of $5.35 in offers for the day!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!
    Debbie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Wow that is a good day!
    I too am waiting on hard rock as my final one! But I just have one survey done, unless you count the SM survey that counts for today even though I did it late west coast time last night!
    Yes it is and it doesn't look like Hard Rock came through but hey I'm not complaining!

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    What a great day! I got credit for 7 out of 8!! I haven't done that well in a long time! The only one that didn't credit was the hard rock cafe one. Added a total of $5.35 in offers for the day!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!
    Same here, 7 of the 8 and hard rock didn't like me but I'll take the 5.35 and run!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I also did not get the hard rock. But 7 of 8 is better then most contests. I am thrilled. What a great day!
    <Sunshine Rewards