Thread: The Great Penny Sale!

Default The Great Penny Sale!

There is now a two day coupon up for Drugstore.com that offers any one product for a penny! Checkout the list of discounted items and get one for a single penny. How cool is that? Maybe there is something there you could use as a holiday gift. Combine your order with a few other items you might need and get free shipping too!
    Angie

I was so excited about this when I saw the advance email come out last night. I'm addicted to ordering at drugstore.com. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Cleaning products, makeup, deoderant, little gifts....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was so excited about this when I saw the advance email come out last night. I'm addicted to ordering at drugstore.com. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Cleaning products, makeup, deoderant, little gifts....
    Shes not kidding. She was calling me last night wanting to know where that coupon was, if I had it, yatta yatta. Needless to say, it was already done.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.