Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a few hours left for contest!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I have gotten 8 of the 9! I am glad I saw the one she added this morning so I could get that one in on time. I made me goal for cashout to paypal so I was able to do that today.

For those of you not getting them to credit. --I would really make sure you are clearing cookies between crediting offers AND using different emails addresses. These offers seem to be crediting well for others who are using these steps. And making sure your cookies are accepting all cookies in the tools.
    Me too! Hard Rock didn't like me but the other 8 did.

I too cleared cookies serveral times yesterday. I did 3 the first shot, then 2 etc after they posted I cleared and moved on.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Loved this contest!!!! I always set up a new gmail account prior to any credit contest like this. I clear cookies between each offer that credits before doing another one. I got every offer except for the Ban one to credit. That's unusual for me, but awesome to earn a quick $7.25. I just had cashed out this past weekend and my account had gone down to 27 cents. Between this contest, surveys and a few other credits, it is slowly creeping up again.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I cleared cookies and still don't know why I can't get them to credit. This is the first I read about new gmail accounts each time though. Maybe I'll give that a try
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Loved this contest!!!! I always set up a new gmail account prior to any credit contest like this. I clear cookies between each offer that credits before doing another one. I got every offer except for the Ban one to credit. That's unusual for me, but awesome to earn a quick $7.25. I just had cashed out this past weekend and my account had gone down to 27 cents. Between this contest, surveys and a few other credits, it is slowly creeping up again.
    I wondered how you get most of these to credit...I did the same thing as you this time, opening another gmail account but do you move the "dot" around or use the same email? I tried moving it around and it seemed to work for me because I got them all to credit!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for the advice everyone! But I give up I tried 7 offers and the only 1 to credit was the zipcode one.

Congrats to everyone who did it
    Sunshine Rewards

I was lucky enough to get all but 1 of the offers to credit. It was the HardRock one. Thanks for the mini contest.

Too funny One of the offers for this contest that I did yesterday just paid me now. Hey that extra money in my pocket!! An offer I did in the beginning of the week just credited now too, so sometimes they will credit later than we think
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Too funny One of the offers for this contest that I did yesterday just paid me now. Hey that extra money in my pocket!! An offer I did in the beginning of the week just credited now too, so sometimes they will credit later than we think
    You posted this so I had to go look. I had 2 credit that I did over a week or two ago that just credited! .40 a piece but hey I'll take it! (Wasn't the hard rock one though)
    Sunshine Rewards

I got 2 entries out of 3 offers tried, and I feel great about that since I only had half an hour or so this morning to work on the contest (we were out last night and I can't do it at work).

Congrats to all of you who had nice jumps in your accounts. I had to buy some shoes from shoebuy to keep up...

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    You posted this so I had to go look. I had 2 credit that I did over a week or two ago that just credited! .40 a piece but hey I'll take it! (Wasn't the hard rock one though)
    One of mine just credited that I don't remember when I did too. Was it about restaurants?