Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OK.... So what time did YOU get up to watch for the cashout???

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Yes, it's always sad to see the balance go down,but I do have to say, having the total balance earned on my banner on SR forums has helped that sadness a little!!

We're leaving 3 days before you and I was just thinking of when the latest I should cash out next month so I get it in time for our trip!! I was thinking at the latest August 24th...but I'll for sure ask Tricia when it comes closer!! She's always so fast on the mailings! But at the same time I don't want to chance it...but on the other hand I want to earn as much as I can!! Ahhh the Disney/SR dilemma!
    I'm hoping that I can cash out right away on the 15th - that's great that you'll be down there the same time as us - where are you staying? We'll be at POFQ. You're on the DIS, right? If you're around, we're doing a DIS meet at the Tower of Terror at 3pm-ish on Thursday the 13th ...

and I agree the total does cushion the blow to the balance ... it's almost like a security blanker or some sort of Scrooge complex to just log in and see your high balance and smile to yourself ... lol ... I might be a little bit nuts!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I was up from 5:47 Pacific time.

After coming down with some sort of sickness yesterday, last night I did the unthinkable-for-me and took some decongestant so I could sleep and actually breathe, and it worked, I slept the night through...then DH actually got up to try to help with the cashout (I did a tutorial with him last night before I trundled off to bed), but since it woke me up, all I could think was "omg what if he messes this up?" so I was forced to get up.

Brought the laptop to the bedroom, watched the boys sleep, and cashed out.

And now I can't get back to sleep. DH is taking DS to the apartment building's little movie room to watch the Incredibles, so that I have a chance to get more sleep....

So anyway, I've been up since just before the cashout started, which was completely serendipitous!
    Sunshine Rewards

How bad do I have Sunshine Fever? I was up at 12:01 last night and was hoping to cash out then!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    How bad do I have Sunshine Fever? I was up at 12:01 last night and was hoping to cash out then!!
    I think you win some kind of prize for that. LOL! I wish I had some cool little prize graphics to give people for their siggies. I'll think about how to do that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If you want me to email you the card number, I can do that so that you can use it ASAP.
    I'm good Tricia. I don't think they have released the '08 stuff yet. WDWabby might be needing that help though in August.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am ready for a NAP now!!!!!!!! Got my card though!!!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think you win some kind of prize for that. LOL! I wish I had some cool little prize graphics to give people for their siggies. I'll think about how to do that.
    little prize graphics would be so much fun. Maybe we could use them as avatars if there are different ones and people are out of signature space.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    little prize graphics would be so much fun. Maybe we could use them as avatars if there are different ones and people are out of signature space.
    I love that idea!! Different avatars that aren't available to everyone would be a great prize!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie