Thread: survey question

Default survey question

Most of the time, i get a message saying either "thank you for your time" or "congradulations!".... but, what happens when you finish a survey but it doesnt redirect back to sunshine rewards at all? does it still count? today i finished one, but it brought me to 'opinion groups' or something. it asked me all of the same questions (like, the screen before you take a survey, it asks if you have kids, a digital camera, etc. where you click' take a survey') but it was blue and not sunshine rewards.

anyone else ever get this?

If it doesn't take you back to the SR Congrats screen, you can take another. Sometimes they will credit and surprise you. Sometimes they credit at a later date.

If you have technical issues with a survey, you can report it on the link below the green Greenfield Surveys box.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Does that mean you can actually do more than 1 per day, if you think your first didn't credit?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Actually I would say if you have completed a survey to stop for the day. Don't try to take another and don't worry if it brought you back to SR or not. Most of the time these surveys will credit but it might not be the next day.

As far as taking more than 1 per day - that can get you banned pretty quickly from both Greenfield (survey people) and SR so I wouldn't recommend it.
    Sunshine Rewards