Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a Vent

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    The good news is that it can only go up from here.
    Cindy I just love your attitude and outlook on things!!

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I don't know if it makes you feel any better, but you are number 11 on the Big Board, which is WAY ahead of me! I don't know how it compares to your usual month, but sometimes a few bad days can make it seem like you are not doing well when you are doing OK if you look at the whole month. (Just don't compare yourself to Shelly, since she is always the record-setter! )
    Marcy, is this you on the big board? I dream of being on the big board.
    Good for you, and don't sweat the the small things, always look at the bright side, you are on the Big Board.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

everybody for all your kind words. i was just having a really bad day yesterday and i guess i needed to let it out. appreciate all you wonderful people and sr for being there when i needed it. again and have a terrific thursday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

You are on the big board, which is awesome. I am in the 80's, which is the highest I've ever been!

You are a super member and get extra surveys.

You get lots of surveys - LOTS! I *just* finished my 13th daily survey for the month.

Not everyone's sign ups credit all the time. I have some in pending that are there for the THIRD time, LOL!

I agree. About 25% of the daily surveys that I do I do not receive credit for. I haven't gotten credit for the last There are 2 surveys and about 3-4 offers from this week that I have not received credit for so far.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Could be worse. You could be like some of the members in Houston with no electricity for A/C or baths much less doing offers LOL. There are always people worse off than us and it really puts things in perspective to consider their circumstances. That is what I do when I get frustrated.
    Girl, you hit it on the nail! Don't forget, no decent food either! It was quite horrific at times! I shall never complain again!

But, I understand Marcy! I hope things have gotten better for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

things did get a little better yesterday and i am doing okay today. guess i just had a bad day on wednesday and needed to let it all out. i now know that it seems pretty trivial compared to what is going on in our country right now (the people in galveston from hurricane ike and the economy) so i should just count my blessings that i have a loving family and good friends at sr that don't judge me too harshly. everyone for understanding and all your kind words. have a great weekend everybody.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl