Thread: Keeping Track of How Much You Made?

Default Keeping Track of How Much You Made?

Hey everyone! I have a quick question about the counter keeping track of how much you make. Once you cash in for Paypal or a gift card I know that the funds come out of your account, but is there a counter to keep track of how much money you've made all together, including the money you've cashed in? Just to be able to keep track of it all, and to see how you're doing when it comes to making Super Member? I've yet to cash in for anything so I was just curious. Thank you!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Most of the banners you see are from Sunshine and those are our referral banners. That is a running tab. I don't have a banner up for SM countdown but I do keep track under my account history.

Quote Originally Posted by babieemelly View Post
    Hey everyone! I have a quick question about the counter keeping track of how much you make. Once you cash in for Paypal or a gift card I know that the funds come out of your account, but is there a counter to keep track of how much money you've made all together, including the money you've cashed in? Just to be able to keep track of it all, and to see how you're doing when it comes to making Super Member? I've yet to cash in for anything so I was just curious. Thank you!
    Under the current earnings drop down on the main page there's an earnings for the year, as well as for the quarter.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

The Current Earnings section tell me how much I've made for the Quarter, the year and my current balance. I have a spreadsheet that I track my offers, surveys & shopping in which helps if I forget about shopping & need to do a TT. It's fun to track & see how much you make...every penny counts & it can add up fast.

Another thing I use to help me track how much I've made is the Big Board Contest. It tracks how much you make each month. You can go back & see how much you've made each month. I like to see my history & it also helps me get a picture of how much left I need for SM each quarter.

It's also interesting to see the difference in each month or each year! But I'm weird like that...I like numbers...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    The Current Earnings section tell me how much I've made for the Quarter, the year and my current balance. I have a spreadsheet that I track my offers, surveys & shopping in which helps if I forget about shopping & need to do a TT. It's fun to track & see how much you make...every penny counts & it can add up fast.

Another thing I use to help me track how much I've made is the Big Board Contest. It tracks how much you make each month. You can go back & see how much you've made each month. I like to see my history & it also helps me get a picture of how much left I need for SM each quarter.

It's also interesting to see the difference in each month or each year! But I'm weird like that...I like numbers...
    Jenn we are weird in all the same ways!!!! I like numbers too, guess it is a good thing since we both studied accounting!

I keep a notebook. Having to look at my banner, which is only added to once a day, isn't enough for me, and there's no "total earned" spot on the main site. So I keep a notebook.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you want to know what you've made total, just add your current balance to the amount on your Current Earnings page under Debits. That tells you what you have now and what you've already taken out.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards