Thread: How do I check on Missing Credits?

Default How do I check on Missing Credits?

Probably not the right place to post this, so please move to wherever is appropriate....

I placed two large Quill orders last week on two separate dates. My Quill credits have always appeared on Monday morning. However, this week there is nothing showing. Order totals are $894 & $513 so I hate to just 'let them go'. Who do I contact with order numbers or is there just a Quill delay this week?

Thanks!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

If 10 days have passed, you can file a trouble ticket. You need the order confirmation emails, order number, date, totals. There should be instructions on the Trouble Ticket page on exactly what you need (don't trust my memory ) .... Open a different ticket per order.

Click on Member Zone on SR top menu. Scroll to bottom of page where the text link menu is, and there is a link there.

Good luck, I'd hate also to miss out on a credit like that!
    Last edited by cglaura; 09-24-2008 at 11:43 PM. Reason: typo ocd
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Have you actually received the orders?

You can file a Trouble Ticket 10 days, I believe, after placing the order via the Trouble Ticket (TT) system. You will need to have the confirmation e-mails, including headers etc., so that you can copy and paste them into the TT.

As long as you placed the order via the SR link AND you were logged in at the time (yup, there have been a few times I placed an order thinking I was logged in and wasn't), I really wouldn't get too concerned right now. Quill has always been a good credit company for me. (I will unabashedly add that I was the one who requested them as a company because I really, REALLY like their pricing, shipping, and overall service.)

Don't go crazy over it!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

You will need to open a Trouble Ticket. Go to member zone and the news and link tab. At the bottom of that page is a trouble ticket thing to click on. But here are the official trouble ticket rules.

Offers and sales should appear in your account within 10-14 days. Shopping credits will appear as pending for 21 days from the date of purchase to discourage fraud. On the 22nd day, they will credit immediately. Do not request credit for shopping that appears as pending.

Requests for credit cannot be filed until at least 10 days have passed since the transaction, and the requests must be completely filed within 30 days of the purchase. Credit requests filed without proper confirmation emails will be deleted.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Well, we all jumped in on that one, huh?

Hope we didn't scare you!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

okay when I started the above post no one had commented yet. So sorry for all the repeats!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thank you guys! I appreciate all the responses. Now off to post about missing gift cards, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Have you actually received the orders?

You can file a Trouble Ticket 10 days, I believe, after placing the order via the Trouble Ticket (TT) system. You will need to have the confirmation e-mails, including headers etc., so that you can copy and paste them into the TT.

As long as you placed the order via the SR link AND you were logged in at the time (yup, there have been a few times I placed an order thinking I was logged in and wasn't), I really wouldn't get too concerned right now. Quill has always been a good credit company for me. (I will unabashedly add that I was the one who requested them as a company because I really, REALLY like their pricing, shipping, and overall service.)

Don't go crazy over it!
    Don't feel bad about asking. Miss Angie is pulling everything she has, trying to get my Quill credits.
    Oh, I have another TT I will file tomorrow. I thought I had big orders with $200, you have a lot bigger. Remember, anything with computer hardware is only 1%. So I really don't know what is going on with Quill.

People in my office see a box come in, and they then ask me to order something for them. Now I set up a sheet in my office and told them, I will only order once a week. Poor UPS guy is coming daily, and is about ready to kill me. I got him a six pack of soda and one morning coffee and donuts.

Thank you again. One of the two trouble tickets was processed & I have been credited. The 2nd just basically disappeared (??). I know I had two open trouble tickets but there is now only one displaying on my history at all. So I just refiled that second one tonight.

It's odd because for 4 months or so Quill has credited like a dream every Sunday evening. Now all of a suddent they just basically are not crediting without the trouble ticket. I have another small order for $60 from last week but that one isn't a big deal - so I'm waiting until I get the $894 one straightened out. (The $500 one is fixed from what I can tell). I'd much rather have the $60 one get lost in the shuffle than the $894 one!! Evidently having two trouble tickets open at one time didn't work (??)

Quote Originally Posted by jgates8 View Post
    Thank you again. One of the two trouble tickets was processed & I have been credited. The 2nd just basically disappeared (??). I know I had two open trouble tickets but there is now only one displaying on my history at all. So I just refiled that second one tonight.

It's odd because for 4 months or so Quill has credited like a dream every Sunday evening. Now all of a suddent they just basically are not crediting without the trouble ticket. I have another small order for $60 from last week but that one isn't a big deal - so I'm waiting until I get the $894 one straightened out. (The $500 one is fixed from what I can tell). I'd much rather have the $60 one get lost in the shuffle than the $894 one!! Evidently having two trouble tickets open at one time didn't work (??)
    The system will allow more than one ticket open at a time. That shouldn't be a problem. Go ahead and open one for all of your missing transactions. I'll be happy to check them out for you!
    Angie