Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blockbuster points?

Default Blockbuster points?

I signed up for Blockbuster online. Can anyone tell me how long it will take to get the credit for it? I wish I had done this earlier but I had to cancel my netflix account--I didn't like it very much. I want to be able to get some of my movies instantly (in store)

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Blockbuster usually takes quite awhile because they take about 2 weeks to get the credit to the advertiser and then they have to take their time and get it to Tricia. I wouldn't expect anything for 3 weeks or so.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Blockbuster usually takes quite awhile because they take about 2 weeks to get the credit to the advertiser and then they have to take their time and get it to Tricia. I wouldn't expect anything for 3 weeks or so.

Thanks! I need something else to credit then (waiting on a bunch), because I only have a little over 22 credits, and I need 24 to cash out the Disney gift card special.

Wow you sure have earned a LOT since April! What's your secret?!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Actually I started in February with SR. April is on there because that is when the forum boards started. I do alot of my shopping on SR. I plan ahead and buy early so I can get credit for most everything I need to buy. I also have done several of the book club offers. I love to read and they are all really good deals for books I would have bought anyway. Besides that I do surveys everyday that I can get one and I also do all of the free offers. Thats about it. No real secret LOL just determination and planning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Actually I started in February with SR. April is on there because that is when the forum boards started. I do alot of my shopping on SR. I plan ahead and buy early so I can get credit for most everything I need to buy. I also have done several of the book club offers. I love to read and they are all really good deals for books I would have bought anyway. Besides that I do surveys everyday that I can get one and I also do all of the free offers. Thats about it. No real secret LOL just determination and planning.
    Oh still that's really good since February! I thought about the book club offers, too. I haven't done much reading in a while, but I used to read a lot. I like mysteries. Thank you again.

Talking

Hi

I signed up for Blockbuster on 6/13 and they are working to help me get my credit. I am unsure of the snafu but have faith it will be resolved asap. I need the card for our trip in Jan...

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    Hi

I signed up for Blockbuster on 6/13 and they are working to help me get my credit. I am unsure of the snafu but have faith it will be resolved asap. I need the card for our trip in Jan...
    We got some credits on trouble tickets this morning!! I'll be posting them later today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oohh I am a trouble ticket.....I mean...I have a trouble ticket...LOL
    maybe its me ...crossing my fingers...thank you either way!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I know there are a few people that have trouble tickets out there so at least they are responding to them.

Kim
    ________
    UrKattyLuv
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Ohhhhhhhh! I hope one of those trouble tickets are mine.