Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey American Girls fans-check out QVC!

Default Hey American Girls fans-check out QVC!

They have some AG stuff today-I just peeked quickly and there's an awesome offer on a Julie set.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Very cool! Thanks for letting us know!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

heather

thanks for the heads up...I knew that tonight they were running a christmas sale/AG thing (but I am going to a Brad Paisley concert tonight so I was going to miss it)

Now I am going to go check out QVC...I see them getting a lot of traffic tonight!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Hey Hedy - I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting that QVC had listed the AG stuff on the site prior to the show. As luck would have it, my DD4 has asked for Julie for her 5th birthday (early Oct) and we were actually heading to the AG store in NYC in the middle of Oct (still are!) to pick her up, along with some outfits and accessories. But the Julie set on QVC was a fantastic deal AND I got SR credit for it (dream come true)! I was able to order it when I got home from work last night, right before it sold out, so THANK YOU!!! She's due to arrive next Friday. I'm so so so so grateful - I knew the show was going to be on, but we had open house last night, so I didn't think I'd be home in time to watch the show and place my order.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Hey Hedy - I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting that QVC had listed the AG stuff on the site prior to the show. As luck would have it, my DD4 has asked for Julie for her 5th birthday (early Oct) and we were actually heading to the AG store in NYC in the middle of Oct (still are!) to pick her up, along with some outfits and accessories. But the Julie set on QVC was a fantastic deal AND I got SR credit for it (dream come true)! I was able to order it when I got home from work last night, right before it sold out, so THANK YOU!!! She's due to arrive next Friday. I'm so so so so grateful - I knew the show was going to be on, but we had open house last night, so I didn't think I'd be home in time to watch the show and place my order.
    Glad I could help! How'd open house go?

Thanks for the heads up!!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Glad I could help! How'd open house go?
    Open house was GREAT! Crazy busy but lots of fun.
    Lori

They now have nice Molly, Addie and Bitty Baby sets up.

For anyone who didn't get in on the first one or is looking for some different product, there will be another hour-long segment on Oct 25 from 6-7 p.m. ET. I think they plan to repeat the same Julie collection and will also feature some different dolls than the September segment.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I hope they repeat the Julie collection - I know a lot of folks weren't able to get her and it was such a good deal. Our Julie collection arrived on Tuesday and is awaiting it's unwrapping at this afternoon's birthday party for my DD4 (almost 5!). Everything came packaged in AG boxes - looked just like it was purchased directly from AG. I'm VERY satisfied and looking forward to the 10/25 show!
    Lori