Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey American Girls fans-check out QVC!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Can you tell me what came with Julie? I want to order her and Mia for Christmas for the girls. Mia is the Girl of The Year so I can get a collection of her for $168 with the doll, 2 books, accessories and 3 outfits. I wonder if she will be offered for the $130 like Julie was and if so what they come with at that price. I doubt I can find a better deal (i.e more pieces included) for Julie so I am planning on getting her Saturday. I am just wondering what comes with the sets on QVC? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I know the Molly set came with a little less and was not as good a deal as the Julie set (in my opinion), so I think the sets vary based on what doll, etc. The Julie set we bought came with Julie, a hairbrush, Julie's Casual Outfit, Julie's Dog Walking Set (3 dogs), and Julie's Cap & Scarf. I think that's everything...I paid $131. I read a rumor on another site that Mia, Kit and Ruthie are possibly being offered on the 10/25 QVC show. Not sure if it's true...just a rumor.

For anyone interested in the 2009 Girl of The Year, I think I might have stumbled upon a preview of her. When we were at American Girl Place in NYC on Saturday, a store employee told us her name was Chrissa, but that's all they knew. So I googled a little and came up with this link...she's adorable:

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ques...p?startid=5#/6
    Last edited by jl8595; 10-22-2008 at 08:11 PM.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Janet,

I sent you a PM.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

QVC has the Mia collection up right now. It is a really nice collection for $131.76. I got this one for Grace. She was getting Mia for Christmas anyway so I have been watching QVC online all day waiting for the AG to show up. No others are up right now but I think they are adding more later. WOOOHOOOO!
    Sunshine Rewards

QVC has Mia, Kit, Ruthie and a Bitty Twins collection up right now. I just ordered Ruthie and Kit for my girls for Christmas...and I get SR credit too! Yahoo!!!!!
    Lori

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just got Kit for one of my granddaughter's birthday! She will be soooooooo excited and, after having visited the American Girl store in NYC last weekend, the price is awesome!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I was hoping to get Julie but they didn't offer her this time. Luckily while I was watching the show Callie came through and said she really wished she had asked Santa for Kit instead. YAY! I waited until she left and ordered Kit for her instead. So my girls will officially be owners of AG dolls for the first time this Christmas. I am going to talk to my MIL to see if she will either get a simple doll set for each or get them accessories for each. I know Callie really wanted Julie so I hope to get her at some point. I just couldn't pass up the great Kit offer plus I like her story better. I wasn't ready to explain to Callie what divorce is.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just wanted to say that so far I have loved my shopping experience with QVC. My credits are pending already and I recieved confirmation that my dolls have shipped and I just ordered on Friday and Saturday. The prices were amazing and the product unique and wonderful. I can't wait to get them!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just wanted to say that so far I have loved my shopping experience with QVC. My credits are pending already and I recieved confirmation that my dolls have shipped and I just ordered on Friday and Saturday. The prices were amazing and the product unique and wonderful. I can't wait to get them!
    Same here! I'd never shopped QVC before they were an SR merchant and I'm shocked by how quickly they ship (and credit too ). Very very pleased so far.
    Lori