Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm shopping Sunday-support thread

I need to place a Lakeside Collection order, but I'm waiting till about 2 weeks before my dad's birthday party next month to do that. Seems like that's about how long it's taken to get here before, and I'm just gonna ship it to my grandmother, since she's home during the day, then pick it up when I'm over there for the party.

Delaying that order also helps me increase the likelihood that it will end up on my Nov. CC statement. My bill this month is high enough as it is!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Placed a shoebuy order, I need to see how the godmother is to see if I ship the Mrs. Prinables now or later.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Curses! I have been foiled by Sheraton! I booked a room yesterday, figuring I wouldn't get credit until my stay in January-it came through today to credit on Tuesday!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Curses! I have been foiled by Sheraton! I booked a room yesterday, figuring I wouldn't get credit until my stay in January-it came through today to credit on Tuesday!
    Wow that is unusual! Hotel rooms don't usually come through until after the stay.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    My DMIL wanted to order a flute from Woodwind and Brasswind, so I said I would order it and write a check to her for the credit. I ordered it and it has already credited! I was hoping it would wait until the 1st - it's not enough to put me on the Big Board for this month, but it would have been a nice start for SM next quarter. Too bad I couldn't hold her off for a few more days - I should know better than to try to time things so they credit on a specific day!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I thought "surely Sears won't have it together to get credit really fast" and ordered a sewing machine for pick-up on Saturday night. Went in on Sunday to pick it up, and later in the evening, there was the credit sitting there, pending for the 30th. Curses!

OK it was only 80 cents credit, LOL. But still.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sometimes Tricia is just too fast for our good.
    Sunshine Rewards