Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Cashouts

He he!! I am sitting here calculating how much I need to make each day until then to cash out for another $100 by Oct 16. (just got my first SR cashout of $700 in September!!!!! - I LOVE SR!!) I have $70 in my account as of this moment...3 survey credits pending (wed, thurs, and just did Fri).... a $10 credit hold coming in Oct 15.... plus some smaller shopping credits, the big survey bonus.... Yeah!! I should make it!! I am off to do my SM survey and some offers.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

So if we want to be in on the Disney GC mailing on 10/16, we should cash out no later than 10/15? Or earlier? It will be my last time to cash out before our trip and I want to try for another $25 before we go. But I don't want to risk not getting what I have in there now.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    He he!! I am sitting here calculating how much I need to make each day until then to cash out for another $100 by Oct 16. (just got my first SR cashout of $700 in September!!!!! - I LOVE SR!!) I have $70 in my account as of this moment...3 survey credits pending (wed, thurs, and just did Fri).... a $10 credit hold coming in Oct 15.... plus some smaller shopping credits, the big survey bonus.... Yeah!! I should make it!! I am off to do my SM survey and some offers.
    Me too, Deana! I admire your patience to save up $700 to cash out, though. It kills me to wait for $200, LOL.

I was hoping to get another $100 in before the SR cruise but I think it will be cutting it close. I have $31.xx in my account, 2 surveys due from the weekend, maybe 10 of each survey if I'm lucky between now and 10/16, a ~$24 big board bonus and a $7 survey bonus... I don't think I'll make another $100 so will just keep adding up and cash out December 1 for our January trip instead.

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    I cashed out on August 22nd and haven't gotten my Disney Gift Card...does that mean mine should be in the bunch that went out today?
    I'm going to bump up your question, b/c I know if I had cashed out over a month before and hadn't received it, I would be freaking out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Tricia........got my latest cashout today.......god I love SR!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Thanks Tricia........got my latest cashout today.......god I love SR!!!!
    Ditto for me!!! That Sunshine Mail is just awesome! Thanks, Sunshine Family!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    So if we want to be in on the Disney GC mailing on 10/16, we should cash out no later than 10/15? Or earlier? It will be my last time to cash out before our trip and I want to try for another $25 before we go. But I don't want to risk not getting what I have in there now.

Anyone have advise?

Never mind. I made my quota already and can request the cashout early. Thanks SR!!!
    Last edited by Weluvdisny; 10-03-2008 at 11:42 AM.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards