Thread: JCPEnney & Swiss Colony?`

Lightbulb JCPEnney & Swiss Colony?`

How about getting JCPenney and Swiss Colony as merchants? I regularly shop through both their websites.

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

Shopping Merchant requests should be posted in the shopping thread and a mod will most likely move this there when they see it.

You can also do a search to see if that merchant has been requested before.

Here is the link.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=60

Tricia and Cindy look at it every day and try for all the merchants asked for.

JCPenney has been requested many times. Unfortunately...they don't spread themselves around so we don't have them. Tricia and Cindy have tried many times to get them.

Swiss Colony would be a good one to get. I like their products expecially around the holidays. All depends if they work with affliates. Some companies don't.

Hope that helps and have fun on Sunshine Rewards.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg@gmail.com View Post
    How about getting JCPenney and Swiss Colony as merchants? I regularly shop through both their websites.
    Before requesting merchants its a good idea to use the search function. So many of them have been requested before and there is usually an explanation why we don't have them. It will save you a lot of time too. Thanks for joining in so quick and requesting merchants, we like that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Unhappy

Sorry. It seems like every time I post I'm doing something wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

Please don't feel like that. We were all new once. It takes time to learn the ropes.

Keep posting and asking questions. Before long you will be a pro and helping someone else who is new.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Nope, you are doing great. We like questions...but we know sometimes it can be aggravating to ask questions so we are just are just trying to show you some short cuts instead of learning the hard way.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for being so supportive. I'll try using the search function next time.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just checked some of the other rewards programs that I do and saw that******* offers 2 points/dollar for Swiss Colony and ******** offers 3% cash back, so Swiss Colony is apparently willing to work with at least SOME rewards programs.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 10-04-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: do not mention competitors names
    Sunshine Rewards