Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman Within HUMOR!

Default Woman Within HUMOR!

I needed some new bras (slingshots) and placed an order with Woman Within in 2 different styles. When I received them, I tried them on and knew I needed to get a bigger size in 1 style. I put the other 1 on, and at first it felt great! I placed a new order for a few more of the bra that fit. Tom (fiance) came home from work and I decided to remove the bra, (BIG BOING), and realized I could use a bigger size in this style as well. This was my first experience with a front closure bra. I called Woman Within because the order I just placed hadn't been processed yet. I got a customer service rep on the phone to ask her if she would change the cup up 1 size. At the same time, neither Tom or I could contain ourselves. We both got laughing hysterically! The poor woman tried to contain herself but gave up trying! The 3 of us were out of control for a few minutes and it took a while before we could talk without starting all over again laughing! I can imagine the looks on her co-worker's faces when she became hysterical1

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    I needed some new bras (slingshots) and placed an order with Woman Within in 2 different styles. When I received them, I tried them on and knew I needed to get a bigger size in 1 style. I put the other 1 on, and at first it felt great! I placed a new order for a few more of the bra that fit. Tom (fiance) came home from work and I decided to remove the bra, (BIG BOING), and realized I could use a bigger size in this style as well. This was my first experience with a front closure bra. I called Woman Within because the order I just placed hadn't been processed yet. I got a customer service rep on the phone to ask her if she would change the cup up 1 size. At the same time, neither Tom or I could contain ourselves. We both got laughing hysterically! The poor woman tried to contain herself but gave up trying! The 3 of us were out of control for a few minutes and it took a while before we could talk without starting all over again laughing! I can imagine the looks on her co-worker's faces when she became hysterical1
    I can just imagine. Sometimes when you get that laugh on, and someone beside you starts, you can't stop and you even forget what you are laughing about. I remember one time when one of my groomers answered the phone and all I heard on her end was "ah, er, do we groom cows...bursts of laughter, ah, oh CHOWS, I thought you said cows" and by then she was laughing so hard she couldn't even talk and me just hearing her side was busting up and the guy she was talking to was busting up. I think none of us stopped for at least 4 minutes.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Too funny!
    Sunshine Rewards

UUUGGGHHH! I hate shopping for bras! Either too small, too tight, not enough support ( I have to have !) I have to stay with only one brand. But they VERY rearely go on sale. So I usually buy extra for back up when I wear the others out.
    I have to say though I think it is more embarrassing after I get a NEW bra because I feel like Mt. St. Helens

I have had a similar episode but at a STORE. With me in the dressing room. At least it ended with all in hysterics!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

That's too funny! I love that kind of contagious laughter. I especially like when the kids get to laughing at something and you have to laugh at them laughing.

Good luck finding the right bra size. I hate that too! Have you ever been professionally fitted? I've seen it on TV and thought to myself a couple of times that I should go get measured up!
    Angie

Good Grief ... being fitted is like the olympics for me! FREESTYLE
    But me and the "twins" get it all figured out eventually. And then everyone is happy .
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

You all are way to funny. This is not a problem that I have I have always been a member of the itty bitty club.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

My favorite bras are no longer available & I'm sooooooo sad. So good for you for finding ones you like!

On the laughing front, the other day DH "dared" me to order pizza saying a word funny (onions)...I did it & couldn't help but laugh & then DH was laughing & I could barely finish talking to the poor pizza guy....funny at the time...dorky now....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

It's good to know I'm not the only 1 with a "getting the twins fitted" challenge. All of your stories are great and made my day. This morning Tom took the remote to work with him! He thought it was his cell phone!

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    It's good to know I'm not the only 1 with a "getting the twins fitted" challenge. All of your stories are great and made my day. This morning Tom took the remote to work with him! He thought it was his cell phone!
    Now that's funny!
    Angie