Thread: Shoebuy.com

Default Shoebuy.com

I used the special 7.00 link, and it also said, you receive the same commission. Which is 11%. My $7.00 is in holding but I still have not commission credit. So, do you only get the $7.00 or should I still get the 11%?

I don't want to file a TT if I am wrong but it is over 8 days.
    Last edited by OhMari; 09-28-2008 at 01:22 PM.

If this was in the offers section, I believe you will only get the 7.00 for the offer. If it was through shopping you would get the 11%.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't get anything and I used the $7 link, so you are lucky!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post

I don't want to file a TT if I am wrong but it is over 8 days.
    You can't file a TT until 10 days have passed.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I used the special 7.00 link, and it also said, you receive the same commission. Which is 11%. My $7.00 is in holding but I still have not commission credit. So, do you only get the $7.00 or should I still get the 11%?
    Well, it says "Save 15% on your order, plus earn flat rate commission. See site for details."

Flat rate commission would be the $7. And when I clicked the link it took me to shoebuy, and under the Search box I see Special - Save 15% Today! Discount appears at checkout. See Restrictions. So assuming your purchase was within the restrictions you would have gotten 15% off, and then the $7 is the commission, so you would have gotten it all.
    Sunshine Rewards