Thread: Back From The Food and Wine Festival

Default Back From The Food and Wine Festival

The weather was absolutely beautiful and we had a great time. Way too much food and wine and beer. I'll have a full report for you including what we ate and what we think was a good value and what was not.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    The weather was absolutely beautiful and we had a great time. Way too much food and wine and beer. I'll have a full report for you including what we ate and what we think was a good value and what was not.
    Tease. I want the full report now!!! LOL

Can't wait to hear all about it, Cindy. Glad you had a great time and that the weather cooperated.

Can't wait to hear all the juicy details. jealous of the nice weather...it has been raining here for days.......I need a little sunshine! Are there any pictures???? Traci said she wasn't bringing a camera, but I want some evidence of the mayhem you may have caused.

Oh and the food (and drink of course)......I am anxious to hear about what you liked and didn't......

I can't wait to try a sampling of everything when we go.....there is always something yummy
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

oh I can't wait to hear your opinions on what food was good and where it was located...I remember your reviews from last year and kept those in mind as we wondered around the different booths.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Cindy...can I get a few of your opinions on what was good and what was not....we are leaving on Saturday, would love to hear about it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Cindy...can I get a few of your opinions on what was good and what was not....we are leaving on Saturday, would love to hear about it.
    I have an entire thread on the food and wine.
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=16117
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks, I've been waiting for this review and I have no idea how I missed it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards