Thread: Drugstore frustration

Default Drugstore frustration

I am frustrated with Drugstore and yet it is not all Drugstores fault. I like to buy through them as I can but products that are on our HSA account and still get credit! BUT they ship really slow to Oregon. So I ordered a few things back at the beginning of September. I know they take forever so I don't think about it. But this week I was thinking where is that order. Today I check and find from the UPS tracking that at somepoint in Portland, Oregon the item was damaged and they got a new address from drugstore.com and reshipped it. Well they reshipped it to SWEDESBORO, NJ, US. UMMM, what. They had actually gotten the item to within 100 miles of us and then sent it back to NJ! SO now I have to call drugstore.com and figure this out. Last time this happened, yes it has happened before, they told me I had to call UPS and then UPS would contact them. So I figure Monday will be work in getting this order to me again! What is funny is their site says it has been shipped and is complete. And this delivery notice makes me think I am supposed to be refunded possibly. But it sure would be nice if their info lined up and someone let me know this stuff.

GRRR! I am wondering now if they are really worth this. OK I had to add the tracking of this item as it is funny to me.

LAWNSIDE,
    NJ, US 09/25/2008 10:19 A.M. DELIVERY
    09/25/2008 5:34 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
    HORSHAM,
    PA, US 09/24/2008 3:07 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    MAUMEE,
    OH, US 09/24/2008 4:10 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    MAUMEE,
    OH, US 09/23/2008 5:47 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    HODGKINS,
    IN, US 09/23/2008 12:40 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    09/23/2008 9:32 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    SALT LAKE CITY,
    UT, US 09/18/2008 10:28 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    09/18/2008 10:02 A.M. A CORRECT COMPANY OR RECEIVER NAME IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED
    SALT LAKE CITY,
    UT, US 09/17/2008 11:22 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    HERMISTON,
    OR, US 09/17/2008 7:18 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    09/17/2008 2:00 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    PORTLAND,
    OR, US 09/16/2008 10:38 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    09/16/2008 6:00 A.M. THE PACKAGE WAS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH THE DETAILS / DAMAGED MERCHANDISE DISCARDED, BALANCE BEING RETURNED. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH THE DETAILS
    09/16/2008 4:50 A.M. INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE 09/16/2008 1:36 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    HERMISTON,
    OR, US 09/15/2008 9:55 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    09/15/2008 5:30 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    SALT LAKE CITY,
    UT, US 09/13/2008 4:48 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    SWEDESBORO,
    NJ, US 09/12/2008 8:40 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    US 09/09/2008 11:56 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 09/28/2008 6:38 P.M. ET
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 09-28-2008 at 07:00 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Former employee here. Their distribution center is in NJ (though some if not all of their CS is in Bellevue WA). So whatever the package was was sent back to their DC.

If they have a relationship with UPS like I believe they do, they have specific reps they deal with which aren't the type that you deal with. And the type you deal with likely won't be calling anyone. So I would actually email, letting them know that you see it was damaged and returned already, and that you will need a no-extra-cost replacement sent out asap, and you would love it if they would bump your shipping up a notch. That's better than them refunding them charging again, the way disneyshopping does it, and more like amazon does it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you, I will be calling them Monday and hopefully I can be pushy enough to ask for what you suggest. I am a pushover so we'll see.
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay kinda had a same experience but I never got the package. So I called them. They actually sent it like second day air and then shipped all the aresole things ground which was totally fine. I have found them to be great to work with.

The item is out of stock now so they are canceling my order as I speak. Sad, that means I will lose some SR credits now!!! WAAAAAAAAAA
    <Sunshine Rewards

Oh, how frustrating!! I feel your pain on the cancellation of the order after you have had such a hassle trying to get it. Something like that has happened to me, too. Waited 3 wks for an item to get shipped only to find it was out of stock, and then later got cancelled because they didn't know when it would be on stock again.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    The item is out of stock now so they are canceling my order as I speak. Sad, that means I will lose some SR credits now!!! WAAAAAAAAAA
    Oh drat!
    Sunshine Rewards

WOW! So sorry to hear such trouble with them. Hopefully you can recover the lost credits and it wont change your status.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle