Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sticky for Cashout ???

Default Sticky for Cashout ???

I am considering cashing out for some extra spending for christmas. I was wondering where I could get this information without having to post in the forum. If its already on here. I have looked but I maybe looking in the wrong place.
    Let me know....
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

What kind of information?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Can we cashout anytime of the month or is there a certain time we can only cashout? I know that there are special Disney cashout times. I just didnt know for sure if the rules were different.
    I do understand the paypal cashout. I am just considering other giftcard cashouts.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

There actually isn't any certain time that you can cash out for anything. We just tell everyone to allow 2-4 weeks for cards to arrive because some cards come faster than others. We aren't having any more "special" Disney cashouts, but everyone was driving me crazy opening trouble tickets and posting questions about when I was sending out the Disney cards, so I finally broke down and gave them the next date that they would be mailed. But in general everything is mailed within about 2 weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I really appreciate you answering my questions.

Michelle

Not sure where to post this, here or a TT. I cashed out for a sears gift card on 9/9 and haven't received it yet. I've cashed out more recently for other gc's and already received them. Should I be worried? There have been challenges with my mail carriers. I NEVER see the same 1 in the same week and they come whenever they want, as late as 6 p.m. Thanks!

I thought it was 4-6 weeks for giftcards or did that change? I'm hoping my Home Depot isn't lost somewhere. It's been over 5 weeks.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

After 6 weeks Cindy and Tricia will be more than willing to look into it via a TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    I thought it was 4-6 weeks for giftcards or did that change? I'm hoping my Home Depot isn't lost somewhere. It's been over 5 weeks.
    That has been shipped and I'd expect you should have it any day. Home Depot is very slow at shipping out gift cards. Actually, it was shipped exactly 4 weeks from your cash out date.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    Not sure where to post this, here or a TT. I cashed out for a sears gift card on 9/9 and haven't received it yet. I've cashed out more recently for other gc's and already received them. Should I be worried? There have been challenges with my mail carriers. I NEVER see the same 1 in the same week and they come whenever they want, as late as 6 p.m. Thanks!
    Requested from Sears on 10/10, estimated time of delivery is 10/20-10/22. HTH
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.