Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sticky for Cashout ???

To clarify for some of you....some cards I stock carry, the ones that are most popular like Landrys, Darden, Starbucks, Borders,Walmart, Regal, Chilis, Outback....now, that isn't to say I don't run out, because I do, and Landrys and Darden are notorious to be on back order. The others I order from the merchants to be sent directly to you. They take their good old time about it, which surprises me because I would think they would want you to get your cards and spend them. We have a ton of cash out options for you, so obviously I can't carry them all. Most of the time you will get your cards within a 4-5 week period, very seldom will it be 6 unless its from a merchant that is slow or I do happen to run out. IF you don't receive it 6 weeks from your cashout date, let me know, I can certainly track it down.

Remember, we are not responsible for gift cards lost in the mail. We have no control over the Post Office. If we did, postage would be cheaper.

I process hundreds of cash outs a month so I don't know when you post here (normally) when I ordered it, or sometimes who you even are, so if you can certainly file a TT after the alloted 6 week time.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    That has been shipped and I'd expect you should have it any day. Home Depot is very slow at shipping out gift cards. Actually, it was shipped exactly 4 weeks from your cash out date.
    Thanks for the update. I am a little worried since we were out of town last week, but I'll keep my eye out. My dining room is calling out to be painted

Thank you for the info.!