Thread: Referral

Default Referral

I referred someone and they are already passed 5.00...when will i get the $2.00 referral credits? Thanks for your help!

The $2.00 credit should show when the script runs again, usually it has been overnight for me.

Default Referral Credit

I am not sure where i should put this...
    I referred someone (my mother) who made over the first $5 early last week. I have not yet received credit for this and am wondering when i should expect it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

When you go to the Current Earning link under Member Zone and click on the link that says X Referrals do you see her on that list? If she shows up on that list and it shows she has passed $5 then open a Trouble Ticket so that they can see why you didn't receive credit. If she is not on that list of referrals then for some reason she did not sign up under your referral link.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the reply. It isn't under Current Earnings, and its been 2 weeks and i still haven't gotten credit. My mom said when she clicked on the link i sent, she saw my name, and when she filled in her info, she also added my name and number. Is there any chance that i will get this at all?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would open a TT for account inquiry and SR can look and see if they notice anything stuck. They really can't help in the forums since they don't know you or your mother's account from your screen name.
    Sunshine Rewards