Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your preference

Default Whats your preference

I'd like to get a little feedback from you ladies and gents on jewelry. Post here to let me know what you like to buy best, ie. earrings, bracelets etc. Also, do you like silver or gold, stones or pearls. I need some general info to start looking to get you guys some great Christmas deals for yourself and as gifts. Also, give me a price range.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

That is a tough one. For me I like silver and mainly necklaces. For my mom and most of my friends I like gold (especially white gold) and earrings.
    Sunshine Rewards

I will look at the jewlry at Kohl's and Macy's and then come back and order on line. I almost want to see it and feel it before I buy it.. Personally I love white/gold necklaces.

I like earrings and necklaces, in silver or white gold.

I like silver and earrings, and I plan on making at least 2 jewelry orders for Xmas.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

white gold. Small post earrings! I dont' like these huge pieces of jewelry that are out now. I also love novelty earrings both for myself and to give as gifts. Price range: For gifts, around $50 as a max.
    Sunshine Rewards

I like silver - rings and bracelets. Also, Italian Charms are definately on my Christmas shopping list
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'm a sucker for blue topaz set in silver or white gold! Especially London Blue Topaz! Doesn't matter the item...I just love me some blue topaz! I am more prone to buy rings than any other item though....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I would love to see yellow gold charms, either 10K or 14K to add to my charm bracelet...I've searched all the jewelry sites on SR and none of them have gold charms for bracelets!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If I am purchasing online I buy earrings and necklace sets for gifts. If I am buying for myself in B & M I buy rings. I also am a sucker for Blue Topaz. I have way too many blue topaz pieces. I love white gold and silver now. Occasionally that changes. If I am buying gifts for other people I want simple silver earring and necklace sets that are not seasonal (christmas themed etc.) so that they can wear them year round.
    Sunshine Rewards