Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CyberCucina

Great entry Tricia! Hope you win!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got my fairy princess baking set Cindy. I ordered for my neices birthday party tomorrow and I got my credit and all and I called to find out why it hadn't arrived yet and it is backordered!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to go find a present today LOL and you have MY kit!!!
    Sorry....I dont even need it till Christmas, but i wanted to get it while we had a special. Maybe I should order the other now too just in case. I think they are alot nicer than I anticipated and probably others too, thats why they are sold out. So, what did you get the neice?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I went and bought her some little baking utensil sets and towels and oven mitts and a diva apron so she can use them all when she gets her cookie kit. She had a Ratatouille party at the Young Chefs Academy in town. Very cute.
    Sunshine Rewards

How smart you are, that is great. Good thinking. Sounds like a fun little party.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.