Thread: Printer/Scanner/Copier Combo

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Printer/Scanner/Copier Combo

What should I buy? Help I want the best without the best price tag you know? Can anyone help? Would love it if it had a feeder tray for documents to scan too.

Kim

I've had good luck with my Epsons.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Color or B&W? InkJet or Laser?

We have a B&W Brother MFC-7240 Laser Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax and it is great. It's a few years old but we have never had an issue with it.

Printers are very inexpensive and there are so many choices.
    Good luck in your search.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was just asking about a Kodak all in one last week.. and from what I found out, I would stay away from Kodak for a little while (until they get their "kinks" worked out).

I am still looking for that good all in one printer combo..

Good luck!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

We started enjoying our HP (about 4 years old, inherited from FIL, probably archaic by now) once we got the right ink for it. And we had an HP before that which was nice, too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    We started enjoying our HP (about 4 years old, inherited from FIL, probably archaic by now) once we got the right ink for it. And we had an HP before that which was nice, too.
    I also have an HP PSC that's probably about 5 years old and still works great. The only thing is that when I hit the scan button, I think there may be a bad connection somewhere, becasue I have to go into a different program on the computer to do any scanning now. I did correct the problem once by reinstalling the PSC and I think I'm going to try that again.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

We were just at a local electronics store to look at printers and the salesman suggested the Canon PIXMA 620, it is multipurpose and wi fi . It is listed at $149.99, the only place on SR that I could find it is at Circuit City and it is not in stock. I'm waiting until October to purchase.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Thanks. The main thing is I need it to scan. Trent has so many fire things he has to scan as they get updated. I hate the way pictures come out on a printer I use snapfish or shutterfly. So that isn't a biggie. I really appreciate all the help.

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My family has a nice HP one but since they are 4 hours away I can't go over there and get the number off of it. If my brother gets on AOL messanger today I'll ask for it.

Over the years I've tried a number of brands for printers and I always prefer HP. They seem to hold up a bit better. JMO though.
    Sunshine Rewards