Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: need to whine for a sec

Default Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I didn't realize how much I was missing out on the daily offers. I thought they were more involved than they really are! I've earned $3.10 overnight! I know its not much, but its a definite step in the right direction!!!
    I haven't been able to qualify for any surveys & I try several times a day. I will definitely take time to check out the daily survey link!

Quote Originally Posted by DumboFan View Post
    I didn't realize how much I was missing out on the daily offers. I thought they were more involved than they really are! I've earned $3.10 overnight! I know its not much, but its a definite step in the right direction!!!
    I haven't been able to qualify for any surveys & I try several times a day. I will definitely take time to check out the daily survey link!
    YEA! yeah the offers are really where the free money is at I am so glad you will be able to start earning. Did you start with the fast crediting ones? We are proud of you!
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 07-27-2007 at 11:21 AM. Reason: typed too fast and spelled words wrong
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DumboFan View Post
    Yea. I know what it feels like. If I wake up with a new $3, I'm dancing around and my daughter is looking at me like I've lost it. She does know it's for Disney though so she does share in my excitement some. Keep it up and you'll be surprised how quickly it adds up. You'll get lots of tips too by actively reading this board.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!