Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need to whine for a sec

Default need to whine for a sec

I just have to whine. I cashed out yesterday for Wendys 10.00 gift card and today it is at 9.00! I did not know that other gift cards would be cheaper today besides Disney or I could have waited.

Okay done. You all can sympathize wanting to save 1.00.
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

LOL This is a warning for everyone. NEVER cash out for anything in the week leading up to cashout. Not only do you have the opportunity to maybe get some great deals but you also never know what Tricia will throw in there LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Truthfully I thought I was helping Tricia. I thought I would cash out yesterday so she wouldn't have to worry about my card on top of ALL the ones she would get today. No more being nice.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4
    No more being nice.

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was thinking of getting one of those but wasn't sure if it was a special price or sale price. MMM, do I save for more disney money or do Wendy's??? We love Wendys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    MMM, do I save for more disney money or do Wendy's??? We love Wendys.
    I ask myself this question every time I think of cashing out for any other gift card than Disney. It's so expensive to go there for a family of 5 so I really appreciate anything that don't make me feel so broke when we leave. We live 3.5 hours from Disney and want to go often but just haven't been able to lately.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually did the wendys card for my husband. He loves to eat lunch out but sometimes we run out of money at the end of our pay period. So I thought I would get this and then surprise him with it when we come upon one of those times.

I also go back and forth on is this for disney or can I get something else. I am starting to tell myself that it is fun to do other things during the year too. So special surprises or dates can come out of SR money too. Just not too much.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I actually did the wendys card for my husband. He loves to eat lunch out but sometimes we run out of money at the end of our pay period. So I thought I would get this and then surprise him with it when we come upon one of those times.
    That is just about the sweetest thing that I have ever heard. You get your dollar back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I go through the same dilema. Do I want to eat out, buy makeup or get disney money. I think I've decided that when I start doing all my xmas shopping that I will put a small amount aside and get a non-disney gift card. we'll see how that goes though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Are the Wendeys cards only for people who a super members